WTS Meta Steed Egg! Your choice mammal or reptile.

Lolitah

Grandmaster
Rarely available meta steed egg for sale. Your choice mammal or reptile to become Warhorse or Reptalon. s/b 8 mill
b/o 10 mill

DarkenRahl22

Neophyte
you know I can get the exact same thing for 18 crystal fragments right? and I can buy those for 120k(ish) each.. probably a better price if I bought them in bulk.

so the MOST I would pay is 2.16 mil. If I had 2.16mil i'd offer you 2.0 right now but i'd rather collect frags anyways.

and i'd be paying for the frags, not the egg, as i'm unsure about whether or not you can actually trade an egg.

edit: I've been told. Thanks for the lesson Green Viper :)

Last edited by a moderator:
you know I can get the exact same thing for 18 crystal fragments right? and I can buy those for 120k(ish) each.. probably a better price if I bought them in bulk.

so the MOST I would pay is 2.16 mil. If I had 2.16mil i'd offer you 2.0 right now but i'd rather collect frags anyways.

and i'd be paying for the frags, not the egg, as i'm unsure about whether or not you can actually trade an egg. You're scummy AND scammy.

While I agree with you in spirit, you need to triple the cost of your evaluation, DarkenRahl22. Those 18 fragments are LARGE crystal fragments, which are made by combining 3 small crystal fragments. So that's sourcing 54 fragments at 120k each (which is pretty low, imo. Probably fairer to claim market average price of 150k each).

So your best case scenario is 54 x 120k = 6.48 mils — someone check my math, but this is a lowball figure
The more likely scenario is 54 x 150k = 8.1 mils — market rate, and approximately the asked for S/B

So the extra 2 mil B/O is there for someone who is not interested in sourcing crystals but wants a steed now.

DarkenRahl22

Neophyte
...and I'm sure you still don't want to buy it? :p

Not that it's for sale, as you necro'd a 2 month old post.

Since you straightened me out, I'd be willing to buy it if I got the money before the crystals. I'll just see myself out now :eek:

Last edited by a moderator: