WTS meta steed

Swayze

Grandmaster
level 1 meta steed - battle color (2591 I think) its the reptile one. Not sure if I will ever level it. No stone.

No auction, just looking to see if theres an offer out there worth taking. Shoot me a PM.

AssHat

Grandmaster
He can join other Great Max level Metas @ AssHat's School of Meta Training!!!

Now Enrolling!!!!

Bromista

Grandmaster
Gimme gimme

I mean I don't wanna pay for it or anything I've got other irons in the fire, so that being said....

Gimme gimme!

SirLothar

Grandmaster
With the meta steed quest apparently around the corner or that they are expected to be available in general soon, whether they will vary in colour and comparing them to meta eggs priced around 1mil, I'll throw an offer of 1.5mil.

AssHat

Grandmaster
With the meta steed quest apparently around the corner or that they are expected to be available in general soon, whether they will vary in colour and comparing them to meta eggs priced around 1mil, I'll throw an offer of 1.5mil.

This cute stage 1 is now a stage 2 :)

Young Star

Grandmaster
Not sure how close around the corner the quest is considering they have to get all the wrinkles from the updates they tried to add at the end of Oct. ironed out.

AssHat

Grandmaster
lets not forget, this blue hue also will be a one of a kind hue from the battle event. so hopefully these first few metas keep some value due to hue!!!!

Swayze

Grandmaster
This has been taken off the market. I am not receiving the offers I expected and I have enrolled in the @AssHat meta pet levelling course and have been very impressed so far.