WTS Meta Steed

mikeabd

Master
Taking offers on my level 6 (maxed) meta steed stone, level 10 bloody,9 gold and 5 paralytic

Not sure I'm selling it just depends if the price is right.

mikeabd

Master
Well depending on what I can get for mine all maxed out I may buy and relevel - they output much more damage than a ww, especially after ww goes oom.

Also as I do leveling services, it is a tough grind. Most people I believe sell because of the length of time to max one of these pets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikeabd

Master
Let me explain why salsa's offer was rediculous.

And he knows this.

Stone - 3 million
Dye - 3 million
Egg - 5.5 million (54 even crystal fragments @ about 100k per)
Blood Relic (even if it was unleveled) 7.5 mil
Gold relic (unleveled) .5mil
Paralyic relic (unleveled) .3mil

Total cost 19.8 million, if you think two months of dedicated leveling a steed isn't worth basically a 120 taming drop, you're out of your mind, so yeah, 30 million is a pretty reasonable offer. If you're too poor to afford it, put in the work or pass, but to act like its some crazy ridiculous request is absurd. ill tell you the time investment to get 10 million , via steed leveling is much higher than just doing some champ spawns or RDA's. I'm not selling it for a deal and i stated that pretty clearly in the OP.

Salsa

Grandmaster
Let me explain why salsa's offer was rediculous.

And he knows this.

Stone - 3 million
Dye - 3 million
Egg - 5.5 million (54 even crystal fragments @ about 100k per)
Blood Relic (even if it was unleveled) 7.5 mil
Gold relic (unleveled) .5mil
Paralyic relic (unleveled) .3mil

Total cost 19.8 million, if you think two months of dedicated leveling a steed isn't worth basically a 120 taming drop, you're out of your mind, so yeah, 30 million is a pretty reasonable offer. If you're too poor to afford it, put in the work or pass, but to act like its some crazy ridiculous request is absurd. ill tell you the time investment to get 10 million , via steed leveling is much higher than just doing some champ spawns or RDA's. I'm not selling it for a deal and i stated that pretty clearly in the OP.

So these are worth more than a maxed dragon with all relics?

I'm sorry they are slow to level, but you'll never get 30m.

mikeabd

Master
If they are not worth close to this why do you ask 18 mil firm for a level 3 steed, no extra cost on dye and un-leveled/un-applied relics?

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/complete-meta-steed-package.81668/#post-625221

Using your math.

18mil - 16.8 mil (3 for stone - 7.5 for bloody - .5 for gold -.3 for paralytic - 5.5 for egg) = 1.2 mil left over experience.

level 1-2 = 25000 xp
level 2-3 = 75000 xp

Total xp 100,000

1,200,000/100,000 = 12 gold per xp ( your premium for time investment)

I have a higher cost because of the dye, which adds roughly 3 mil to my base costs so 30mil-19.8 mil = 10.2mil left over for experience.

10,200,000/2,600,000

Level 1-2 25000xp
Level 2-3 75000xp
Level 3-4 250000xp
Level 4-5 750000xp
Level 5-6 1500000xp

Total xp = 2,600,000 = 3.923 gold per xp. So please continue to tell me how over priced I am.
If i charged 12 gold per xp you would expect to pay 31,200,000 just for the experience, no steed, relics, dye, or anything. In fact if I used your pricing model, I would be asking for 51,000,000 gold.

Last edited by a moderator:

AssHat

Grandmaster
i will say this one time and sorry it is on your post, GOOD LUCK leveling a meta steed, this is one meta pet that is worth its weight in time it takes to level this.

Good Luck with sale!

mikeabd

Master
Oh I agree, @AssHat I just don't like when people act as though i'm gouging (which they are free to assume, but to claim I am publicly when you are essentially charging much more for your time investment is misleading potential buyers).

Salsa

Grandmaster
People, historically, don't pay for the time leveled.

I asked for cost on mine (you forgot it also had a dye on it).

mikeabd

Master
People, historically, don't pay for the time leveled.

I asked for cost on mine (you forgot it also had a dye on it).

Ahh I see that now, i don't know what the cost of the pink dye was. As for "historically people do not pay for time leveled", i have clients that would disagree.

AssHat

Grandmaster
I think we all show good numbers for selling/buying meta steeds.

no one is really over charging when 80% of the steeds are unique/one of a kind.

i think these should be worth more than dragons due to the leveling fact and rarity.

For my meta steed school i even charge between 3-6 gold per exp due to relic/level. no one will get this back in gold, when reselling a meta. but bare minimum what makes up the meta (relics,stone,egg,etc) should be able to get back.

i hope these steeds grow in value!!

with that being said, i agree with @Salsa no one pays for time leveled, that is on you if you want a max pet and you will never ever see gold back from that unless you farm with the meta to gain that back.

mikeabd

Master
It is no difference than paying for leveling service, and that's the price point at which I would see value in selling my pet. So that I can re-level another one. While you may have an agreement about what people have done historically, there is effectively no difference in selling a pet with experience cost added, and buying a pet less that experience cost, and leveling it up yourself.

The only difference is the person gets a pet immediately.

lollo

Grandmaster
Well people never paid for experience on meta dragons but I think it's different for steeds.

I gladly leveled my meta dragon and I was making money in the process. After it reached lvl 5 with QS at a decent level i could farm everything and i was basically getting free exp while making money.

The steed is a totally different beast. I actually sold 2 of them at level 2 because the training was driving me nuts both times. Finally I bought one at lvl 3 and just paid @AssHat to level it for me. It's really a terrible experience levelling these things, they absolutely suck until lvl 5 and it's a fucking nightmare making around 1.5m exp 8-12 damage at a time lol.

So basically yeah (and @Salsa knows it) if he ever wants a steed he's gonna have to pay for the xp unless someone is really desperate for money/quitting the game.