meta steeds & relics (OVER PRICED)

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Wow this is one dumb argument.

Dragon + Archer >= max meta. Um no.

But even if we did buy into this what is to stop a meta owner from having archery?

Nothing.

So unless you care to argue that dragon = max meta then these are worth exactly what people will pay for them.

People will pay a ton for a max stat mare and these are all better than max stat dragons with special abilities.

You can argue the price all you like but they are worth what people will pay and to argue a dragon is just as good is insane.

i have my lvl 6 qith just a lvl 9 QS no other relics + archery with slayer and i out dps most peoples lvl 7s but its probably situational .

single target dps archery
multiple creatures bard/tamer

lollo

Grandmaster
That's because QS is much better than the other 3 damage relics combined.

I think QS is totally worth it's price, it's even cheap for How good it is.
Molten is spot on For it's price, blood should be worth a little less than it is.
Nox pretty much sucks but it gives good scores in some champs

Salsa

Grandmaster
proved how much of an ass you are, so that worked pretty good.

Easy-Home-Remedies-For-Minor-Burns.jpg

Young Star

Grandmaster
The top damage guys at our champs and RDAs are usually the meta dragon +steed combo. One was an archer as well and he would run away with the score most times.

CAPTUN AUSTRALIA

Grandmaster
You know what works better than a meta pet/mare combo for pvm?

My normal dragon, shitty white horse and a second client on a bard dexer with a gm slayer katana.

exince

Grandmaster
You know what works better than a meta pet/mare combo for pvm?

My normal dragon, shitty white horse and a second client on a bard dexer with a gm slayer katana.

metas are a prestige item...

meta dragon are only really worth it with quicksilver. if u have the money to buy quicksilver you wont be farming normal mobs much anyway.. chance at getting relics at champs and/or rdas seems to be completely random, so you dont need a meta for it. leaves you with the chance for higher score at events (hehe) or champs and maybe get that 120 taming..

meta steeds are a completely different story.. huge time and money investment for something barely better than a WW. 200% prestige item..

lollo

Grandmaster
I'd have bought a Steed by now if they had firebreath.

No firebreath means it's useless vs pks and the DPS isn't much higher than a good 7x mare.

I'd love the paralytic venom tho