Meta Steeds!

TheFallen

Grandmaster
I give it less than a week and we start seeing a lot of these back on the market at there various stages. Feel free to pm me I'll throw the standard 1m for egg price at one :)

exince

Grandmaster
huge fail @eppy @Shane @Adam

uvCdQoe.png
[/IMG]
uvCdQoe.png

exince

Grandmaster
Was it worth it?

worth it? hard to say.. yeah, it does more dmg then a mare.. thats pretty clear.. but i'm still not sure its worth to lose the firebreath and "pk protection" firebreath provides for a little dps increate...

but if u add the time and dedication needed to level it, then no, probably not worth it..

Easy Erin

Journeyman
worth it? hard to say.. yeah, it does more dmg then a mare.. thats pretty clear.. but i'm still not sure its worth to lose the firebreath and "pk protection" firebreath provides for a little dps increate...

but if u add the time and dedication needed to level it, then no, probably not worth it..
You died to my solo pk with that thing and a lv7 meta... You're just terribad... You should chew pks in seconds and be unkillable 1vs1.

Cattle. Moooooo moooooo

Bromista

Grandmaster
Easy Erin is a trash player. Some buttsore PK's alt forum account to sidestep a perma-banning, 98% likely that it's one of the inbred Aussie dipshits. Disregard.