Meta Steeds!

exince

Grandmaster
stage 3 reached on mamal. it turns into a horse. no stats, no magery, no firebreath, no poison on hit. it now hits for 14 instead 12 as on stage 2.

75k xp for stage3 made me want to quit uo. 250k of the same? hell no! i'll level it when its fixed or just keep it as the most expensive horse in history. peace.. i'm out..

82xnO7W.png
nCTPYiQ.png
hR9iGEQ.png

Last edited by a moderator:

lollo

Grandmaster
Well with 500hp you Can use it to farm with your meta. I farm with meta + nightmare anyways

AssHat

Grandmaster
Well with 500hp you Can use it to farm with your meta. I farm with meta + nightmare anyways

but when it is only doing 14 damage and your other meta just took it down and you are only getting 100 or less exp per mob.... do the math for 1 mil exp once ;)

exince

Grandmaster

what is wrong with u? what are u gonna farm with 14dmg on hit exactly? i just killed a lady of the snow.. for your information, it has 0 armor and would be the top notch thing ingame to level a pet that does only physical dmg. it took it over 7 (yes SEVEN!!!) minutes to kill it.

i'm ok with leveling taking time. but its a difference between leveling and start a heal macro and go take a walk in the park. if u're lucky the mob is dead when u come back and no pk found u.

its simple: ITS BROKEN!

exince

Grandmaster
i just did some tests... killed a slayer paragon together with my stage 7 meta.. the horsy got 200xp.. it would be ok and doable as it has enough hits to don't drop like a fly...

BUT if u're out there farming and get your pet killed by a paragon (easily happening by the amount of griefing going on on the server) and your work of hours is gone.

i call: not worth it