Meta Steeds!

Desi

Grandmaster
This is what i do, casually farm with my other pets. It makes not having bloody yet a bit less painful. Soon I'll be to lvl four however, with another unlocked relic slot. So no more excuses. : (

MZ3K

Grandmaster
I see meta-pets everywhere, but meta mounts - I've seen maybe 2 or 3 maxed out ones so far. Why aren't they more popular?

girana

Grandmaster
I see meta-pets everywhere, but meta mounts - I've seen maybe 2 or 3 maxed out ones so far. Why aren't they more popular?

meta dragon eggs are dropping about 1 per day, meta steed egg dont drop at all and spider eggs are just very new so not so many around

Young Star

Grandmaster
For steeds, there are only about 11 or so from the battles week a year ago. Those are the ones that are mainly maxed out. Then 24 more were awarded for the Vesper invasion. Out of those ones maybe a few are getting close to max level.

MZ3K

Grandmaster
For steeds, there are only about 11 or so from the battles week a year ago. Those are the ones that are mainly maxed out. Then 24 more were awarded for the Vesper invasion. Out of those ones maybe a few are getting close to max level.

How much does a maxed out steed go for on the market?

Saturn

Grandmaster
Known information about new Meta Steeds.

Note: Making some conjecture based on the similarities with meta dragons. Conjectures noted by a (?).

Types available (identical stats):
Mammal
:

Reptile:

Control Slots: 2
Total Levels: 6
Exp req:
  • Level 1: 0
  • Level 2: 25,000
  • Level 3: 75,000
  • Level 4: 250,000
  • Level 5: 750,000
  • Level 6: 1,500,000
Taming Required:
  • Level 1: 50 (?)
  • Level 2: 60 (?)
  • Level 3: 60 (?)
  • Level 4: 90 (?)
  • Level 4: 100 (?)
  • Level 6: 110 (?)

Rideable at level: 3
Magic at level: 4
Firebreath: No
Poison on hit: No
Obtained by:
  • 2015 Battles Event - 500 Event Points (Battleborne hue).
  • The Great War of the Giants - Top 25 (Various hues).
Relics Available:
  • Bloody Talons
  • Gold
  • Paralytic Venom
Relic Slots Available:
  • Level 1: 0
  • Level 2: 1
  • Level 4: 2
  • Level 6: 3
Congrats to:
@exince on the server first level 6 Steed!
@exince on the server first level 6 Reptile!
@ProdigyOsi on the first meta steed leveled without a Bloody Relic. Not recommended!

heres my question.

In PvP is this basically just a Nightmare without firebreathe?

AssHat

Grandmaster

i have created 3 max level meta steeds, i know of another 5+ only of max steeds. making a total of 8 i personally know of.
also without relics, a max lvl steed can take longer than a dragon due to the DPS output until lvl 4+ on a steed.

tankian

Grandmaster
At stage 4 with level 7 paralytic venom and level 3 bloody ive been averaging about 30-40k XP an hour but last night i got close to 48k for some odd reason.
@AssHat does this seem about right for gains or should I be getting more.
Also is there a way to level up blody quicker

lollo

Grandmaster
40k seems a lot with bloody only at lvl 3

I remember first levels of champs doing wonders For relic xp, if you throw your meta in the middle of barracoon lvl1 bloody and molten will proc all the time and pet will never die

tankian

Grandmaster
So the more mobs hitting the steed at the same time will proc bloody and level quicker?
Also i do most of my steed training outside dungeons and with no nets involved

lollo

Grandmaster
If the Steed has a constant flow of mobs it will hit more often thus giving you more proc chances

AssHat

Grandmaster
So the more mobs hitting the steed at the same time will proc bloody and level quicker?
Also i do most of my steed training outside dungeons and with no nets involved

Qs and bloody have a cool down before it can proc again, meaning as long as you have a single mob consistently hitting your pet it will proc as often as it can. Going to a champ just gives you more bonus exp. if you want to just level relics, lure a high end paragon somewhere and just heal your pet and paragon to train relic fastest.

Desi

Grandmaster
You're a bit ahead of me, Tankian. My steed is at level two bloody and level six paralytic and with casual play I'm averaging 35k-ish per hour.
Leveling is still slow as molasses, but she's finally getting fun.

AssHat

Grandmaster
@AssHat what kinda XP gains should i be getting. averaging 30-40k per hour @ stage 4 with lvl 3 bloody and lvl 7 para venom

30-50k per hour, i have gotten a lot better with gold relics, which i have always had with all my dragons and steeds. i have had a 500k exp meta steed and 1 mil meta dragon exp in less than 20 hours but that was due to halloween paragon mobs. i would say getting 60k+ a hour is something to shoot for, but like i said, it will be because of paragons.