meta tank

tankian

Grandmaster
I decided to go meta tank and need advice on my first relic, which do you recommend starting with. Best to worse

Opentun

Adept
recoil and leech and remedy. recoil is OP especially with slayer armor stacked with it
his is lvl10 i believe and with a parry dexxer is crazy

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
I like remedy. If you are a dexer without magery then remedy is something you had better put on the talisman early. When remedy procs it makes you immune to poison for a while. As you level remedy you will need to choose creatures with higher levels of poison to hit you. This makes training it more difficult than say recoil. Recoil will trigger on any creature/animal. So you don't have to worry about what you're fighting to see gains. Quench is a lot like remedy when it comes to leveling it.

I would suggest putting quench and remedy on the talisman first because you will spend more time training these. Recoil is nice but if you throw it on your talisman at level 7 you will probably see it quickly catch up to the other relics.

Leech is similar to recoil. You will see a lot of gains on it no matter what you fight.

I always thought leech and recoil would be my favorite relics but remedy/quench are the real buffs. Recoil throws back a hit every now and then. Leech will let you see a tiny bit of health come back. Remedy and Quench are niiiiice though. If you're fighting in Terra or Destard you are going to love having those relics.