MIB Storage Chest

tankian

Grandmaster
We need a storage chest/container to store MIBs like we do with the treasure maps.
Would be nice if it devided them up by quadrants
here is a pic of a MIB storage sea chart table. i think on OSI or other servers it was used to store the MIBs. Is this something we can have implemented into this shard @eppy @Adam
Also whats everyone elses thoughts.
3HlBEvO.png

Last edited by a moderator:

amonseti

Grandmaster
YES.
YES!!
YES!!!!
PLEASE !! I would love to see this .. and that is an awesome piece of deco there ... perhaps make this a new craftable that requires cartography , carp skill combo ..

tankian

Grandmaster
YES.
YES!!
YES!!!!
PLEASE !! I would love to see this .. and that is an awesome piece of deco there ... perhaps make this a new craftable that requires cartography , carp skill combo ..
not craftable. who puts carto on their crafter, also we got these chest for the t maps and didnt have to craft them

Smokey McCallum

Grandmaster
We need an MIB book too like the Tmap book. Was told by one of the admin ages ago that itd be easy to implement. Would prob get more people on the seas too cos carrying around dozens of maps is a pain.

AssHat

Grandmaster
this could only help create grids and almost have a small trade system with fisherman looking for certain cords/tile area!!! omg would be such a great way to add more people to the seas !!!

amonseti

Grandmaster
not craftable. who puts carto on their crafter, also we got these chest for the t maps and didnt have to craft them
precisely!! thats the point .. make it so it will require a little extra effort for thos who want to build them.
as for them being gold sink items nah .. the current ones should be rare craftables as well ..

MetalHead

I agree would be most awesome and free up a lot of server storage and my storage. I would add it to the Soul Forge as a crafting item as it is lacking items ... Look forward to seeing it sometime.... I hope !!!