Mibs - Skill

Twinkles

Expert
Question - Ive seen MiBs on player vendors before and was wondering if there is a minimum fishing skill to fish the treasure up? i have a 115 fisherman who has had no problems getting the loot but was wondering if everyone can?

Twinkles

Faytality

Staff member
anyone can fish up the treasure on a sos.

An MIB or Message in a Bottle is an item that drops off sea serpents. Once you double the bottle you'll get a sos that gives you coordinates on water to fish up sunken treasure.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
as lazenby says only need minimal fishin to pull up the MIB but over 115 you have a small chance to pull up an Osiridon.(drops fishing rares)

Twinkles

Expert
Still not working for me, the character I'm using has just over 70 fishing and I've gone to the exact location and fished there and the surrounding areas i just keep fishing until it tells me the fish aren't biting and have tried three locations with no luck - The way i had set up the fishing character was as a trade skill character with no significant combat skills besided enough to kill the serpents so i've transferred the MiBs to another character (Not opened yet), and yes in the scheme of things i know it was a bad plan/setup

Last edited by a moderator: