Might be time to lose the hat.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Certainly not a big deal but as much of a neat touch when added to the forums it makes it appear as things aren't monitored or updated when you still have a santa hat on your front page a month after Christmas (which we all know is not the case).

Nola

Novice
Or how the home page says "EXPANSION COMING JAN 18,2014" lol love this shard, but update the site a little.

Im sure they have been very busy with the expansion content. Cut them some slack. I mean they coulda updated the forum instead of working on expansion shit, would you have been happy then?

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Im sure they have been very busy with the expansion content. Cut them some slack. I mean they coulda updated the forum instead of working on expansion shit, would you have been happy then?
Well the part where I said certainly not a big deal evade you? I simply bring it up as it can send the wrong message to the large number of new players being stopping by the site for the first time. Im sure its just an oversight and a quick fix just pointing out that you have to keep an eye on the details even in the great scope that is UOF.

Bapes

Adept
I think Shane does the webdev himself doesn't he? And I would assume that he's been super busy with the expansion coming out...