Militia Feature & The Blue Wallers

StegcO

Grandmaster
No, its not a music band, its the biggest problem of Militia Feature.

SPLIT from another thread so I suggest here

########################

@eppy use to say Militia is a feature based on fight (thats why you capture point standing there instead stealing sigils like it was in factions), so I assume blue wallers (that are perfect in a red vs blue scenario, thats UO) does not match anything with a fight feature (cause they cant be attacked by blue militia).

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
You were doing soo good StegcO - somewhere in all your rants, I actually got what you were trying to do and I fully support the idea, but this above, really doesn't say it... :)

His idea is to make it so Militia members are not held up by walls casted from blue players, so that they can't interfere with Militias consensual PvP.

Question for you though, would the alternative be true, can blue's run through militias cast walls?

StegcO

Grandmaster
Well the most important things is to avoid blues (not attackble chars) that wall militias.

About the opposite (so we are no more in militia vs militia scenario but blue vs red so the classic) i think in this case militia will be considered as blue so yes, blues vs blues wall works.

But again i think the real problem is blues vs militias :)

thestand

Grandmaster
Back in the day people would kill the person that was walling.
Is a group of 6+ players really that afraid of going grey/taking a count?

StegcO

Grandmaster
Back in the day people would kill the person that was walling.
Is a group of 6+ players really that afraid of going grey/taking a count?

No, obviously.

Im simply asking myself if Militia was designed to going grey on blue wallers, avoid blue gank plus reducing murder count during night, or simply for "Big Fights No Sissy Allowed"