Missing home

PekatronIII

Grandmaster
Hello. Yesturday i recall to my house and on the site of my house is a new home.I refresh the house at least once a week-two minimum. If u have log u can see that.
This was plot with desigen.
pls some help @Shane @eppy @Swayze

screen with location and new home

parsnip

Grandmaster
:( Are 100% sure you didn't forget to refresh? I can't think of any other reason why the house would be gone. On custom houses you have to double click the sign or have a door.

Alucard

Grandmaster
Hello. Yesturday i recall to my house and on the site of my house is a new home.I refresh the house at least once a week-two minimum. If u have log u can see that.
This was plot with desigen.
pls some help @Shane @eppy @Swayze

screen with location and new home
ohhh sadly to hear that!
lose the house, staff and the location is really hurt!
I know you're an active player, very strange occurrence - hope the Administration will help you (server logs...)
I'm going on vacation soon... also became anxious

me strain similar topics:
Last Update:confused: : http://www.uoforum.com/threads/last-update.80106/
http://www.uoforum.com/threads/how-did-my-house-fall.79975/

TheFallen

Grandmaster
We recently had some server issues (ddos attacks etc.). The only thing I can think of is that your refresh landed in one of the small windows of time that weren't saved during a restart. It's horrible bad luck but really the only that makes sense if you are certain you refreshed.

LSDjay

Grandmaster
sorry to hear about your loss. if u want another house, i had this logcabin deed laying around and knew of a empty spot.
you can uprade it later to a 3 story custom probably.
Let me know if u want it.

3kOFSrc.jpg

tankian

Grandmaster
Yeah it does sux. Dont want to see anyone lose their home and sorry to hear it happened to you. the server crash or rollback be the reason his house went idoc and fell means his house was greatly worn for 4 days already and it took him a month to refresh it. Thats letting your house get dangerously close to losing it to start with

Last edited by a moderator:

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
Lost my fucking caslte once due to a rollback. Was one of the first probably 5-10 placed on the shard. Have not played since and still have no urge.... Sorry for your house. I'm guessingthis is what happened to you also.