WTS Moonglow Mall East Grand Re-openning

The new Moonglow Mall East Rune Library is getting setup for a grand Re-Openning!

We are looking for good, quality vendors that can maintain a high quantity of stock at all times! If you can keep a vendor stocked, get in contact with me as soon as possible! 100% FREE VENDOR SPOTS as long as you can keep stocked!!!
We don't want doubles though, so if someone is already selling something, you'll need to sell something else (with the exception of SS, PS, magic weapons/armour, T-Maps and rares!)
Already taken: Scribe Vendor, Potion Keg Vendor (Filled and Empty).

Enjoy shopping in 100% Guard Zone Protection, no worries about being bullied while shopping.
Enjoy the top of the line customer satisfaction, care and commitment by our vendors.

To get there, head out of the East Moonglow gate, then run North/East a screen and you're there. 49 degrees North; 134 degrees West

moonmalleast.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Vendors are starting to pop up, reserve your spot today at this high traffic, FREE vendor mall! PM me or message me in IRC!

We now have 3 vendors that are setup and getting stocked, with a request for 4 other vendors, making 7 in total.

Once the 7 are setup, we'll have a Scribe, Keg, LockPicking, Musical Instrument, Rares, and 2 sets of Magic Gear vendors. Still need a lot more - Blacksmith, House Addons, Plants, Bulk Reagents, Bulk Resources, Tailor and Smith BODS and much more! Request your FREE vendor spot at a high traffic Rune Library in GUARD ZONE protection! Stock and Shop in 100% peace!

We now have 5 vendors setup and in stock!
Keg Vendor, Scribe vendor with marked runebooks and filled spell books, rare and magic weapons/armour vendor, a Lockpick Kit vendor and a Barbed Leather Suit vendor. PM me and reserve your spot now, free rental, free gates from WBB, a ton of marketting, great location, guard zone stocking and shopping, HIGH traffic - We have an extensive rune library at the mall!

Kaching

Master
I'd be interested in doing a vendor. Can I have mixed goods? Magic items/smithy goods/barbed suits *if other vendor falls through, or while he's out of stock*?

Certainly, I don't want to see any competition though for crafted goods. Magic items everyone can sell. We don't have a smith yet either. I'll reserve that for you. How can I get in contact with you?

amonseti

Grandmaster
Yes there is, if you're interested I'll reserve the spot for you and we can get you setup as soon as possible.
Awesome im at work now i might be able sneak in game on my lunch hour in about 2 hrs. And then ill stock it up when I get home tonight.

lol, actually i'm at work too until 2:30pm ESt, even then it's iffy if I can log on or not..usually don't get on until 8:00pm EST.

We now have a Bulk Reagent vendor on board! 2.8/4.8 per reagent!
Still looking for more quality vendors to make the MME one of the best!

Friday is the last day to reserve your FREE vendor rental spot! We still have 8 available locations, after that, I will start charging a slight weekly rental fee to help cover the costs of gating. Reserve your FREE spot now while they're available!

Still looking for quality vendors at the mall. Still offering FREE spots until the end of the month, so reserve your spot while you still can!

The Moonglow Mall East is once again looking for a handful of quality vendors! FREE RENTALS for life!
This vendor mall is in an extremely high traffic area. I gate daily, even though I don't need to. PM me asap!