WTT Moonglow Mall East

The new Moonglow Mall East Rune Library is getting setup for a grand Re-Opening!

We are looking for good, quality vendors that can maintain a high quantity of stock at all times! If you can keep a vendor stocked, get in contact with me as soon as possible! 100% FREE VENDOR SPOTS as long as you can keep stocked!!!
We don't want doubles though, so if someone is already selling something, you'll need to sell something else (with the exception of SS, PS, magic weapons/armour, T-Maps and rares!)
Up and Stocked: Reagent Vendor, Scribe Vendor, Lockpicking Kit Vendor, Ingot Vendor, Barbed and Studded Leather, Tailor, Fletcher, Carpenter, misc rares.
Coming Soon: TBA

Enjoy shopping in 100% Guard Zone Protection, no worries about being bullied while shopping.
Enjoy the top of the line customer satisfaction, care and commitment by our vendors.

To get there, head out of the East Moonglow gate, then run North/East a screen and you're there. 49 degrees North; 134 degrees West

Vo16q88.png

Last edited by a moderator:
As you can see, there is a large rune library at the location as well. What does this mean? The MME is a high traffic house already! High traffic = high sales! You have nothing to lose but to try us out! Best of all - FREE VENDOR SPOTS AVAILABLE for LIFE! (limited time offer!) We're looking for vendors that can keep a reasonable stock on their vendor at all times.

3 Vendors have been setup for your shopping needs so far! We're still looking to expand! Currently we have a Reagent Vendor, Ingot Vendor, and Leather/Barbed Leather Vendor! More to come soon so stop by for all your in game needs!

We're still looking for more quality vendors! We could use a black smith, tailor, carpenter, fletcher, stone mason, glassblower, scribe, you name it, we need it! PM me and we can get you setup and running today!

Faber55

Adept
I'm stuck at work for the next little while...I'll PM you when I get home and we can get you set up and running. Do you use IRC? I'm MolsonALCH there too. Cheers, and welcome aboard!
No worries I use your house all the time for ruens lol I'll be on later tonight and we can get set up

Still looking for more vendors! Get in contact with me ASAP to get setup! FREE FOR LIFE offer expires on Friday so reserve your spot today!

There is still one FREE spot remaining! I've started gating to the mall as well, look for Mageman at the south/west corner of the WBB! Jump on board this great opportunity to make some easy gold! The FREE spot offer lasts until Friday, so grab it up while you still can!

There are still plenty of spots available at the Moonglow Mall East, however, there is only ONE FREE spot remaining! I will be charging 500-1000gp/week once that free spot is taken up. This will help offset the cost of gating daily. Get in contact with me ASAP, the spot goes to the first person that PMs me!

Today's the last day to get the last FREE FOR LIFE vendor spot at the Moonglow Mall East! Business is thriving there for those that are setup! Don't miss this opportunity to make some easy gold!

Vendor spots are still available! 1000gp/week for any new vendor wishing to setup! There's still a lot of vendors we could use - Blacksmith, Alchemist, Scribe, Musical Instruments, Tailor/Smith BOD vendor etc. There's plenty of opportunities to make a lot of gold at the Moonglow Mall East!

We've recently setup a new Lockpicking Kit vendor! Get from 0 to 100 lockpicking easily with these kits! Get 'em and more at the Moonglow Mall East!

The MME is still looking for more vendors! We're in need of a few essentials - Scribe, Blacksmith, Tinker, Keg Vendor! Free spots are back - if you can provide an essential service earn your vendor spot FREE FOR LIFE!