MOTM drop rate

Bromista

Grandmaster
So.. You want rares to be not so rare?
No, but I'm a tramfag so for me to have not gotten a drop yet means drop rates could have been lowered a bit too much. They were lowered once, not sure why they were deemed to high but I guess I'm a bad sample because I'm 0/10000 so in short, fuck me.

Not asking for a flooded market but with drop rates like that some rares may never drop, drop only to one or two people that keep them, decay or otherwise never see the light of day. Maybe I'll be able to bid on a covered chair auction in four years, can't wait!

iWin

Master
So do the different spawn types have different drop rates? like Dragons should have a higher drop rate than Ettins based on the difficulty to kill.

I got literally nothing from Balrons and dragons. Ettins seem to be dropping generously.

Lord archersnon had made a fortune off Ettins ( and generously donated all of it to the poker players in need of more gold). Then again, he is the best Ettin slayer on the server, so it kind of makes sense.

Belge

Grandmaster
i hate when you get a paralytic venom relic... like i just did.. :( they should give that relic some kind of new use, because it doesn't really have any value currently.

Last edited by a moderator:

MegaHz

Apprentice
What the hell? My post gets deleted for saying that you will make more gold per hour by working overtime, buying coins with your overtime paycheck and converting them to gold that you will farming ettins?

hubcap

Grandmaster
Ive yet to get anything from MotM.
Ive yet to get anything from champs.
Ive yet to get anything from dungeon shards.
Yet to get anything from arch demon.

No PS.
No tali.

Well, MAYBE a vanq or two.

I like rare.
I dislike impossible.

Granted, I dont toil all day while Im at work, but, I put, what I feel, is ample time and trying to score something.
Nada.

Kinda kills the motivation to play.
Unless youve got a killer pet......the game will always feel "second tier" if you ask me. And standing around all day saying all guard me and all kill isnt how I want to roll in UO. But, to get anything, or feel like youre making any REAL progress, you almost HAVE to.
(or you have to give up life and play ALL day EVERY day.)

Just my $.02 adjusted for inflation.