MOTM Spawn gone?!

I was just out farming and have come to realized that ALL the MOTM spawn is gone except for the two that spawn at the entrance of the Terra keep. Also the Champ spawn at Terra keep Spawned the Oakes champ (fairies, kirin, etc.) instead of its regular spawn. Did something on the server go haywire?

amonseti

Grandmaster
I noticed this aswell in the swamps north of trin ,, never see any terra or left over corpses , just lizard men , gators and boglings ,, the tera have gone exticnt

Young Star

Grandmaster
I was just out farming and have come to realized that ALL the MOTM spawn is gone except for the two that spawn at the entrance of the Terra keep. Also the Champ spawn at Terra keep Spawned the Oakes champ (fairies, kirin, etc.) instead of its regular spawn. Did something on the server go haywire?
Fey spawn in Terra? That must have scared the crap out of any reds patrolling for victims.

Swayze

Grandmaster
I am pretty sure there is something wrong with the drop rate of SS on MOTM. That is why this has changed. I know they recently changed them to 1.0 SS instead of 0.1 SS but the drop rate was still the same for 0.1 SS.

Deadpool

Grandmaster
@eppy

You wanna go out sometime?

2DUiSgH.gif

wreckognize

Grandmaster
ha ha ha ha
haaaaaaaaa
so funny guys
so funny
now please can you stop flooding the forums with b grade material