Mouldy Cheese, server birth rare?

I was informed recently that this may be of value. I'm not selling, but I'm also not aware of this items value. Can anyone put a price tag on it?

bBQeciQ.png

Lavos

Master
Turns you into an undead pirate when you eat it (and poisons you temporarily)! Undead pirates will not attack you with this effect and your skin turns bright white. Lasts quite a long time.

I will say it has a pretty rare chance to drop somewhere specifically, but yeah it should be considered a semi-rare most likely.

Bapes

Adept
Turns you into an undead pirate when you eat it (and poisons you temporarily)! Undead pirates will not attack you with this effect and your skin turns bright white. Lasts quite a long time.

I will say it has a pretty rare chance to drop somewhere specifically, but yeah it should be considered a semi-rare most likely.

Haha, really? That is pretty awesome.

Lavos

Master
Haha, really? That is pretty awesome.

Yeah I was so pumped when I found this item for the first time that I accidentally double clicked / ate it when looting. Went from "Yes!" to "Oh nooooo..." to "OH shit yeah!"

Bromista

Grandmaster
Oh I guess that is pertinent information. Four. Also included were chisels, more chisels, some hanging herbs, and a rolling pin which we came to the conclusion was not actually rare. So three. And the other stuff are cheap semis worth no more than 10k.