Not open for further replies.

girana

Grandmaster
Maybe staff can confirm this for us.

does girana have a character named
LawLlLLLl
or
LawLllLlLL

(both present while his ghost was still there)

so butthurt about aga losing his WW ?

how much trashplayer you need to be doing all day nothing else trapping n00bs pets and dont have your own pets balled.

Mamber

Journeyman
How about we give the OP a ban for slandering cheating allegations of said members.

Running to the forums and doing this without facts is outrageous.

TyroneG

Master
I'm not mad at all. I just want fair play in RDAs! If you think I care that much about a shitty WW there is something wrong with you lol.

Hopefully staff can confirm/deny this and it will be put to rest

Maybe staff can confirm this for us.

does girana have a character named
LawLlLLLl
or
LawLllLlLL

(both present while his ghost was still there)

If SQUAD gets banned from RDAs from a month for doing one in an area they should not have been surely this deserves at least equal punishment (especially given the fact that they have gotten in trouble for the EXACT SAME thing before).

halygon

Grandmaster
That is easy, you threaten to leave and take your guild with you.
I think we can disabuse this notion entirely. If what you said was the case then 247 would still be on the shard, they were the same size of EQMS when removed.

We do not base disciplinary actions on who someone is, only the actions they take/have taken.

halygon

Grandmaster
Thank you @TyroneG for bringing this up. I will have staff review the accounts shown and if there are any infractions on the rules, those individuals will be dealt with as appropriate.

/Threadlocked

Swayze

Grandmaster
This has been investigated and deemed there was no multi client PVP. I can understand the confusion as these particular accounts have characters with 1 letter difference.

Please in the future, PM staff with screenshots to avoid dramatic threads like this in the future. We need the community to police each other because staff can't be everywhere at all times but making a thread about this topic is unnecessary. A PM works just as good, if not better.

Status
Not open for further replies.