WTS Must sell by tonight

kenderking

Neophyte
MUST SELL BY TONIGHT, PACKAGE DEAL, IRC DreadPirate for fastest results
18862b7d1f.png

Reality

Expert
He just said he must sell it by last night. He never put any stipulations on what he would be willing to receive. It looks as if he was simply taking offers, and never received a good enough one, at least on the forums. Who knows, maybe he sold it on IRC or ig.

squatchy

Expert
He just said he must sell it by last night. He never put any stipulations on what he would be willing to receive. It looks as if he was simply taking offers, and never received a good enough one, at least on the forums. Who knows, maybe he sold it on IRC or ig.
Then he really didn't need to sell it last night. Which, I don't really care, he can do what he likes. It is just stupid putting.. MUST SELL TONIGHT, when you only plan on selling if you get the right offer. The one should say.. MIGHT SELL TONIGHT WITH THE RIGHT OFFER!

Reality

Expert
Then he really didn't need to sell it last night. Which, I don't really care, he can do what he likes. It is just stupid putting.. MUST SELL TONIGHT, when you only plan on selling if you get the right offer. The one should say.. MIGHT SELL TONIGHT WITH THE RIGHT OFFER!

I'm just stating the obvious. Whether he "needed" to sell it or not, I'm sure he wouldn't be willing to take a tiny fraction of the value just because.