My Bank is full!

What do I do now? I bought a small house deed but it says I cant use it. I have about 80k and a house deed. I need more storage space and would like to place my house can someone advise me?

SidX

Grandmaster
You need to have 1,200 "real" skill points among all characters on your account plus 24 hours of in-game time accumulated to place a house. If you only play one character, you can create others and buy/build up points to reach 1,200 and then try to place the house. Otherwise there's not much you can do other than utilize the bank accounts on other character(s) on your account.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
If you need a chest to dump stuff or help placing the house in a good spot shoot me a pm. I can friend ya to a property and throw a chest on the steps for you to use till the house is placed.

You need to have 1,200 "real" skill points among all characters on your account plus 24 hours of in-game time accumulated to place a house. If you only play one character, you can create others and buy/build up points to reach 1,200 and then try to place the house. Otherwise there's not much you can do other than utilize the bank accounts on other character(s) on your account.
is there actually places that exist for a new house to be placed?

If you need a chest to dump stuff or help placing the house in a good spot shoot me a pm. I can friend ya to a property and throw a chest on the steps for you to use till the house is placed.
Actually I was wondering how the whole renting a vendor thing works and how are the prices?

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Actually I was wondering how the whole renting a vendor thing works and how are the prices?

Vendors are to sell goods. You just buy a vendor deed (banker I think?) and then some magic happens (gumps etc) and you can put stuff on the vendor to sell.

I was saying I would lock down a chest for you to store thing in in the interim.

And yes still lots of good small house plots around afaik.

Kahlan

Novice
I only have one that I actually play... what do you suggest my 2nd character be?

You should at least have a mage. Make a trash toon and just buy up 700 points worth of skills on it. or make real toons and buy up the appropriate skills for that toons template. Rolling a real toon makes up about 350 skill points if you buy the corret skills for template.

No offense to the other guys. But dont put your stuff in someone else house. just leaves a chance that they unfriend you and you lose all your stuff.