My uoforever Template...

uhh, wanted to go red, but still have some PVM skills.

100 Archery
100 tactics
100 Music
100 provo
100 hide
80 stealth
64 mage (100 success recalls)
so....anatomy, healing what should I do with last 56 points? anatomy gives some more damage.. or healing...... or less tactics?

Going to be not a solo pvp-er and If i do solo, it will be surprise attacks

Cheers!

SoP

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Anat bonus is pretty substantial, is either go straight stealth archer (no PvM) or bard mage and you can go red on that pretty easy. Plus if you get good with Provo you will never have to fight alone in dungeons.

I really just don't understand the purpose of this build. Killing someone on a legit pvp stealth archer is nearly impossible as it is (unless they are a complete moron) -- how in the world do you expect to kill anyone on this uoforever? Also, without the ability to heal, you're going to be rather ineffectual at pve as well. Idk, I'm a huge supporter of uoforever templates, and I commend your interest in trying something new, but I just don't see this template working well.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Bard mages are better for PvP but suck balls for PvM. Archer Bards are great for PvM but suck for PvP unless you're only killing bard tamers with no wrestle, but even then you're pretty vulnerable. If anyone shows up to really fight back you're in trouble.

I'm all for fucked up sub GM skill templates but this is a tough one to pull off.

Ditch the 180 pts of hide/stealth for 90/90 healing/anat and make the rest up by giving yourself a 50/50 chance to hide maybe?

OK, so, can you provo critters onto other people?
Also, I'm kind of holding out for maybe poisoning working with archery this year, Shane or someone else has said that it was a maybe, not a huge maybe, but a maybe. IF, archery and poison happen, then I'll lower mage and go GM poison, and that's it.
poison bows or arrows, and provoking critters on to other players is my agenda. I'm also thinking about my template being part of a larger entity(gank squad) rather then a solo pvp-er, Iv'e had a lot of success killing things as a plain archer and provoing as needed, but my anatopmy was GM last time i played, now it's not. And I'm not really playing right now, got on the other day to poke arrows into AFK-ers and couldn't find anyone where I normally see lots of them.

Oh well, I'm on the forum frequently, so, we'll see what happens here.

Cheers!

P.S. mostly I'm playing BF4 so I have that going for me....