Mysterious Gate Sighting and Findings

Herrac

Novice
I entered one with some crazy plant reaper thing that 2 shot me. Guess I won't be randomly entering another one any time soon lol

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
Idk if it is gay or not but it does suck. Not even a second to get your bearings and you are dead. Not to mention that you cannot enter while on your mount but when you enter your mount comes with you and dies as well. :D

Sent from Baja 1997

Sundigo

Neophyte
Just encountered one in Covetous - kind of hard to explain where. It's the "down stairway" east of the Lich room with the throne (across from the up-stairway that goes to - well - wherever that is with all the werewolves and stuff) ... I went down the stairway and I was on a beach with a bunch of dragons and drakes - and there was a "mysterious gateway". I entered it (stealthing) - and saw a "metal beetle" and "radiation beetle" - I was about to start exploring when I was suddenly (inexplicably) teleported back to Vesper. Not sure what happened there, maybe I stepped on a transporter or something that I couldn't see because of circle of trans or something...

Anyways, interesting... wish I hadn't been tele'd back out so soon.