WTB nearly perfect heavy.

kolbycrouch

Master
Afaik you can get crafted runic bows with:

Exceptional, Vanquishing and Supremely accurate on the same weapon.

I'd like a heavy xbow with these properties if that is possible.

kolbycrouch

Master
What is impossible about it if I may ask?

I have a bloodwood exceptional bow of power. Can it not spawn with Vanquishing? Or maybe not with accuracy and damage?

Experience

Grandmaster
You cannot craft any bows with max level properties. Only Class 3 or so...Best crafted Heavy X-bow you will get is probably Power/em. accurate/exceptional

kolbycrouch

Master
Ah I see, so a magical vanq/supremely is still probably the best you can get then?

If so, that's what I'd like to buy :)

Cino

Master
99eZ7iY.png

I'm on a quest to craft one, no luck after 600k worth of logs though.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Yes. Isn't really an established market but I've got a couple of vanq exceptional and im not about to sell them as even that is not so easy to come by.

Tydeus

Master
I have Exc/Vanq/+25 and Exc/Vanq/+20 frostwood bows. You can get them for x-bows of course, it is just very rare when the more common choice to craft is the bow. I also have good luck, so the only reason I got those is because of that.

Who is going to sell you such a weapon--if one even exists--for a price that is cheap? I wouldn't give one up for any less than 1 mil.

Good luck :)

Now that's what I'm talking about !

I't sounds like the time and effort to get something like that, would price it leagues above a looted vanq/supreme.
I was a new player and ETC guild leader Elvin gave me 25k originally for that heavy crossbow. Then realized it was a much more expensive bow and wrote a 25k check to give that bow a 50k value.
Needless to say my time cutting those logs and crafting were plentiful and I felt my value was worth more elsewhere.

Edit: u have lower % chance to craft gm heavy xbows, and they use more logs.
Willing to sell you Heavy xbow: Vanq +15 that I looted, 8k if that's fair/you're interested. vanq +10 6k

Last edited by a moderator: