Need some help with a stealth/archer champ build

Budcookie

Grandmaster
I use 700, no resist, the only time i ever struggle is when the champ comes and im trying to get close. My template is gm
Mage
Archery
Tactics
Anatomy
Healing
Hiding
Stealth

Budcookie

Grandmaster
Oh yeh magery is typically just for recall and cure use aids whenever possible to heal or pots. If you get real low or jn trouble hit yet bandage macro then run and hide. You will heal hidden ans can stealth back to your spot and remount yet ethy and start again.

Decoy

Grandmaster
Oh yeh magery is typically just for recall and cure use aids whenever possible to heal or pots. If you get real low or jn trouble hit yet bandage macro then run and hide. You will heal hidden ans can stealth back to your spot and remount yet ethy and start again.

What are your stats like for that build?

LSDjay

Grandmaster
created a stealth archer just for the fun of it few weeks ago, lately i found out its a great template to do champs.

as said before stealth helps u get back to your corpse easy.

im at gm arch, tac, anat, heal, resist, hide, stealth..

and the champs i done with him got me in top 10 everytime, mostly top 5 though. 95 str 100 dex 30 int

Messremb

Grandmaster
created a stealth archer just for the fun of it few weeks ago, lately i found out its a great template to do champs.

as said before stealth helps u get back to your corpse easy.

im at gm arch, tac, anat, heal, resist, hide, stealth..

and the champs i done with him got me in top 10 everytime, mostly top 5 though. 95 str 100 dex 30 int
Out of curiosity, what's the point in the extra 5 int with no Magery?

Budcookie

Grandmaster
Stealth in my opinion offers the best benefit if you get cornered by too many mobs. I have recently begun the talisman on this char also. If what @Shane says is true about the 5 shot relic, i could potentially do 140 dmg repond shot at Coon for instance x5. Slayer bows are a wonderful thing!

Decoy

Grandmaster
If I went with this:

Archery
Tactics
Anatomy
Healing
Resist
Hiding
Stealth

Would it make sense to stop at 80 stealth, do 120 Peace for the extra 20 and put 40 into Magery?

Messremb

Grandmaster
no with any armor on at all you will have a chance to fail, even at GM
but the less AR and more Stealth you have the less the chance is. but there is always a chance.