Nerf tracking l

Vorax

Grandmaster
Lol I play 2 red trackers and a blue one and it seems like its already been nerfed in the last month or so... I cant track from destard entrance to behind rikktor anymore :(

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Jani

Grandmaster
They made it worse already and i deleted mine, so I don't really care. It was really good for a while.

Tracking, is fine it leads to fight and has less chasing. No reason to turn it down,

Its all about Balanced, if anything needs to be re worked its stun mages.

Raynan

Master
Why dont combine range with some PS
110 like current state and 120 for bonus
I think Tracking PS would make Tracking more popular.

i WELCOME ANY TEMPLATE that takes away from a stun mage, i understand most people are stun trackers. but playing the same template for 2 years will kill this server. I promise you that. if anything more skills like tracking forensic eval, camping should serve a greater purpose in the pvp aspect to improve overall game play.

Vorax

Grandmaster
Please update your original post to provide your actual suggestion details or this thread will be moved to F&R.
Its already a rant, so thats where it should have started as, he's clearly complaining because he died to a tracker

Well the problem with general UO is people just don't like to adapt,

they die to something or a playstyle they have had for 10 years is altered and all hell breaks loose, change is good. its ok for templates other than alchy heals and scribe mage to be viable,

Vorax

Grandmaster
Well I play a tracking stealth archer and a tracking stun mage, which means i'm giving up 100 resists on my stealther, and 100 alchemy or healing on my red mage.... Which in the end could be bad, i'm just saying there is sacrifice to come with taking tracking