Anyone dropped something?

I literally killed 20+ and didn't get a single chest/paint/whatever

They're also tougher than paragons and drop normal gold

Fattson

Grandmaster
Anyone dropped something?

I literally killed 20+ and didn't get a single chest/paint/whatever

They're also tougher than paragons and drop normal gold
That's how it was last year. Chests were rare and they're strong af.

steve-o

Grandmaster
last year halloween/xmas events had HUGE droprate (100+chests)

easter event had LOW droprate (7 chests)

i think this year halloween/xmas will be based on easter %... really LOW droprate

Kernel

Adept
Purple and Orange chests, purple and orange paints and 3 costumes.
Killin somewhat like 10-15 halloween spirits :p

CAPTUN AUSTRALIA

Grandmaster
From memory the Easter event was bugged as - i got a shit ton of chests in the first few days, then they stopped dropping for me all together.

I also heard of no statues dropping either.

So far in this event, some guildies have gotten a few chests out of literally hundreds of halloween mobs - no statues though.

Might be bugged??? or not working as intended??

Food for thought, given this was so delayed to begin with @ STAFF

AssHat

Grandmaster
that sucks there is no purple/orange statues dropping, bad enough the loot sucks gold wise for how strong they are!!!
statues that did drop that were not hued: troll,ettin,orge, efreet, daemon

severus

Grandmaster
1 orange chest, 1 pink, 1 orange paint, 2 costumes.. killed nearly a hundred, all drops from low level mobs i.e high end not worth the kill/risk!

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
that sucks there is no purple/orange statues dropping, bad enough the loot sucks gold wise for how strong they are!!!
statues that did drop that were not hued: troll,ettin,orge, efreet, daemon
Be happy they drop any loot at all. Imagine a much harsher climate where mobs drop little to nothing at all. A place where you gotta grind harder to get anything at all. You may have just bad luck with the bad attitude. I'm seeing/hearing people are getting drops left and right. Perspective...

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
Be happy they drop any loot at all. Imagine a much harsher climate where mobs drop little to nothing at all. A place where you gotta grind harder to get anything at all. You may have just bad luck with the bad attitude. I'm seeing/hearing people are getting drops left and right. Perspective...
"Do not take on an empty stomach"

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
Drops are much lower than some other holiday mobs in the past. The value of the chests and statues will be that much higher. If you are farming for them then perhaps it will still even out in terms of value.

AssHat

Grandmaster
Mummy,Cyclops,Zombie,Gazer,Shadow Wyrm,Drake,terthan Drone, ophidian matriach,giant pixie, wisp, evil wisp, gender change,Lich,Lizardmen, Ratman, Terathan warrior

those are the costumes that have dropped that i know of, seems to be the same list from 2013,2014 also.