***New Player House Raffle***

Faytality

Staff member
New Player House Give-away

@Woobie and I are giving away a fully stocked house to a new player.
To be eligible your account must be newer than 30 days (give or take a little) . Ends June 3

To enter, give us your character name. At the end a name will be drawn at random by Woobie.
Special thanks to @UltimateSin aka Malichai Enteri of SKG for donating items and helping to find the plot.​

House comes with:
1 Ethy ostard
2,000 of each reg
500 Bandaids
Set of Invuln. Bone, leather, and studded leather
100 recall scrolls
100 Mark Scrolls
1 full spell book
9 runebooks
Potion Kegs

JennaL

Expert
That is such a cute starter plot. The Companion team would also like to further donate an ethy mount of choice to second and third place during this Young housing giveaway.

CptCastration

Neophyte
How does one enter exactly? Do we give out the name on the forum or PM the name/entry?
My character name and forum name are the same. Account is 26 days old.

Galfridus

New Player House Give-away

@Woobie and I are giving away a fully stocked house to a new player.
To be eligible your account must be newer than 30 days (give or take a little) . Ends June 3

To enter, give us your character name. At the end a name will be drawn at random by Woobie.
Special thanks to @UltimateSin aka Malichai Enteri of SKG for donating items and helping to find the plot.​

House comes with:
1 Ethy ostard
2,000 of each reg
500 Bandaids
Set of Invuln. Bone, leather, and studded leather
100 recall scrolls
100 Mark Scrolls
1 full spell book
9 runebooks
Potion Kegs

Duskwren

Neophyte
I would like to enter "Dusk Wren Essa". 3 days played. (First forum post actually besides introduction?) It's been a blast to "come home again" to UO.

I came over to work a roleplaying arc for my heavy RP guild in another game to share with the community here and yeah.... Think I want to stay.
If I happened to win it would also be great to have a safe home base for the friends coming over from Rift with me.
I'm already trying to grind gold towards a house, so yeah!

Thanks to those who are donating towards the contest- it's a great package!

Archen

Character name: Orex

Would like to participate in this as my friend and I just started playing again and seems this server come close to that wanted nostalgia we are looking for!

We are hunting Shame mostly as "young players", collecting gold for a house and sanctuary so this "price" would be awesome!

Good luck all!

Cheers

Orex

Velkator

Character: Argolas

What a great opportunity you guys are giving a new player with this! love it.
And as such, being a new player to this server, I'd like to enter in this raffle :)

Me and a friend have been taking it slowly but steady so far, re-learning the game basically, been such a long time since we last played. We tried a newer era shard a few years ago, but it just didnt feel right. This server fits us much better. As this older era is where we first played and spent most of our time at.

Good luck everyone!

Raiden

Neophyte
Character Name: A Red
Thank you very much for doing something like this. Played back in the late 90's and getting back into it again after finding this new server. Been great so far and wanted to say thanks again.

MadNezz

Master
Well this is great timing as I just started on this server and came back from a 5 year UO break. Id love to be entered in the contest as I need a house and any training/gear would be a plus.

Character Name : MadNezz

Matt Allen

New player Here, my Name is Ritter just signed up this Holiday Weekend; I would love the opportunity to win this house!
Thank you!