new to shard

mahoney

Novice
hello again UO forever peeps. I am new to the shard, played on uoforever a bit.

I am macroing a provoke...... i'm not getting the gains I want, ..after a zombie and skele..where do you move on from here to gain provoke?...what other things should I macro on?

mahoney

Novice
Doesn't help, Provocation
You will not GM this just sitting around
Go to Moonglow and provoke the bigger animals like bears and deer.
Then move to monsters that can bite back.
Go fight Dragons and make good change while your at it.

Says to go to Moonglow.. it does say "I wont GM just sitting around"......Can you macro to GM or not, that's why I picked provoke over taming because I didn't want to spend time until I was farming.

LoNE WoLF

Master
Yes you can macro provoke until GM. You just need to find the right spots and the right mobs. I GM'd provoke without having to play. You have to move spots at certain skill levels but other then that, that's all the moving I had to do.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Doesn't help, Provocation
You will not GM this just sitting around
Go to Moonglow and provoke the bigger animals like bears and deer.
Then move to monsters that can bite back.
Go fight Dragons and make good change while your at it.

Says to go to Moonglow.. it does say "I wont GM just sitting around"......Can you macro to GM or not, that's why I picked provoke over taming because I didn't want to spend time until I was farming.

Gotta read next paragraph ;)

"WHAT I DID!

Start bard at 50 provo skill and go to a graveyard. Bring plenty of instruments. On the OUTSIDE of the fence, macro yourself provoking a skeleton or zombie on to yourself. You'll get to about 67 or so like this then start the same macro on a skeleton knight. ( can be found in graveyards as well, I preferred Jhelom) This will bring you up to about 87. From here go to deceit bard room and provo rotting corpses till GM. You can provoke the skeletons, zombies and skeletal knights in the bard's room in deceit as well. "

Gotta read next paragraph ;)

"WHAT I DID!

Start bard at 50 provo skill and go to a graveyard. Bring plenty of instruments. On the OUTSIDE of the fence, macro yourself provoking a skeleton or zombie on to yourself. You'll get to about 67 or so like this then start the same macro on a skeleton knight. ( can be found in graveyards as well, I preferred Jhelom) This will bring you up to about 87. From here go to deceit bard room and provo rotting corpses till GM. You can provoke the skeletons, zombies and skeletal knights in the bard's room in deceit as well. "

100% This. Ask around for a rune to the bard's table. I macro'ed at a gy. Sometimes in i think the vesper, or maybe i am confused and it might be minoc gy you can find a rotting corpse and macro provo from outside the fence. The big difference between here and uoforever is that you can macro mobs onto yourself. I found macroing provo on uoforever to be a bit slower, cause you cannot provoke onto yourself, but it makes life easier here.