A Dead Man's Hands (Bone Armor)
Ship Paints
Treasure Chest (Cosmetic)
A Sunken Treasure Chest
Ring of Aves
Ancient Anchor

(( New ))
( Golden fishing pole ) ( 20 spots )( will pull up a new Osriadon

it is one use only it will give it cords were to fish at all new sea rares and Ancient MIB GM Choice and
The name of the chest Poseidon's Treasures look like fire gold or Metallic gold color it just like the Big Sunken Treasure chest but will read Poseidon's Treasure chest yes it is
trapped

( Silver fishing pole ) ( 50 spots )(will pull up a new Kraken

it is one use only it will give it cords were to fish at some new sea rares and a Ancient Net that will work like the White nets or new color nets
GM Choice and the new chest Neptune's Treasures will look fire Blue or Metallic blue color it just like the Big Sunken Treasure chest but will read Neptune's Treasure chest yes it is
trapped

( New MIB ) i will leave that for Eppy i know he been working on something new with that hope he will take to mind on a new color for the player to know it the new Mib Blue Black

( New Ship Bell ) deco

( 3 new Paintings ) to the game (one) i know of one ripped panting large (two) a medium painting of a Lighthouse GM Choice and (three) a small panting GM Choice

( A Blessed Barnacle Encrusted fishing Pole ) (work like the bent poles) it will be like the conquest pole

( Water bucket ) to clean the bodys of the boat

( Ring of Poseidon or Bracelet ) fire gold or Metallic color Gold can be Blessed by the a Jewelry Bless Deed

( Ring of Neptoon or Bracelet ) fire Blue or Metallic blue color can be Blessed by the a Jewelry Bless Deed

it is something new
now the new Items has some of the old items that still good to have in the game
all i like to do is to remove the ship items and replace with the new Items
( Remove ) Bloodwood Log
( Remove ) Frostwood Log
( Remove ) Heartwood Log
( Remove ) Ship Recipes
( Remove ) Ship Ribs
( Remove ) Forged Metal

the stuff I have remove you can fish up like the Ship Recipes that was put in to the Fishing for MIB and Nets the wood anyone can farmed for and make the Ship Ribs can be made by a 115 Carpenter Forged Metal can be made by 115 to 120 blacksmith i do know i can make at any time ( the only item that can stay is the Ancient Anchor and the Boat Paint )

Godsrage

Grandmaster
it sad i had so much fun doing the wp by my self so i did this to help the Gm last night me and a friend went out to do one i have not did a wp for over 6 months i head that the Gm did a change to the wp well i found out now we have to have Pet to do them i am sorry to say when we need to take out pet to do a wp when i could do them by my self make me think it time for a new change if a 120 fisher need help for a pet something is very wrong with the system it time to go back and take a look what happened and fix it this new purple serpent need to be town down or move . i am sorry for venting but Shane and the staff all told us they love to hear the player ideas and that grate hear mine it time to fix it if a 120 fisher need help for a pet something is very wrong with the system

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
They have made them a lot harder. I'm OK with not soloing them as I'm a fan of doing things in groups. But we went with like 7 people and couldn't finish because only had one tamer. Some WPs, hardly any of the purple serps spawn..others, 10+ will spawn. Maybe if they were provokable that could help.

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
With the cheapest item on the server for pvm. A Boat

...... Riiiight. OK so you haven't done a WP in awhile without pets.

Anyway, I go back to my original idea that giving the abysmals the same chance for provo as a deep water ellie could help a lot.

The End

Master
I have done them with pets without pets. Big pets small pets. Yes pets make it easier of course they do. But so does slayer armor. Magic resist. Magery. Talismans. Parry. Wrestling. Healing. I would only assume the second to last end game naval thing should be rather difficult without having strong templates and such catered to survival.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Multiclienting with boats, a Fisher Archer, and a Provo Archer is doable at a relatively low budget but it would take a bit of work. Triple clienting with a tamer in tow would be wise. I got my ass wiped out at a sea champ a while back but I'm eager to test my multi-client solo setup once I get my WP boat leveled some more. Fisher Archer, Provo tamer, Fisher tamer + 2 boats oughta be a piece of cake.

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
When they brought in abysmal sea serpents they changed the whole dynamic.. because of their fire breath, and not being provocable, basically you get a double spawn of abysmal sea serpents, bye bye pet or daemon, the health just drops that quick. If you get lucky spawn you might be able to solo it...

The End

Master
Abysmals target players over creatures idc what anyone says they will wipe out characters before they target pets. I’ve killed about 700 abysmals so I got a pretty good idea on them. And they are manageable. The system now is perfect it’s hard enough for the loot but not impossible to manage solo. When abysmals first got put in their hp was over double what it is now and if you got them you died. Eppy halved their hp pool and they are manageable now.

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
Fair enough, glad one person has figured them out.. guessing the strategy is to keep a toon hidden, to rez everyone who dies :)

The End

Master
Oh you know me spellbook crafting buddy. Tho I do forget time to time that I made a new forum account cause I got tired of trying to retrieve my original one. this would be a acceptable time to insert a “Oh. You ass”

Yoar

Adept
I like the new rewards and I don't mind a challenge. But as it is, you can only really do them comfortably with 3 tamers (preferably with metas). They're not really solo-able anymore for your average fisher, which is a shame cause they are fun. I personally don't bother with them anymore because of this.

One solution could be making different tiers (low / medium / high) of whirlpools. High tier whirlpools are deadlier and give the newest (better) rewards, while low tier whirlpools are easier but give lesser rewards. Whenever a pool spawns, the tier is random. By single clicking the whirlpool, it could reveal which tier it is (in the name).

The End

Master
I like the tiered idea. I’d like it more if all three were out at the same time. Or if you could select which one you wished to hunt for by talking to bearss

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
Or make the middle tier difficulty something other than a whirlpool. Could easily take the special nets, and give them some more difficulty, so people will throw them in the water instead of using them for deco. Or create a RDA type event, similar to a mini-invasion, where it pops up, water mobs spawn out if it, when you come into contact with it, that you have to fight off. They could be track-able, maybe allow the RDA gem to track them if on water... something to get MORE content out on the water.

Godsrage

Grandmaster
i do not mind the pet at the wp but when you need 2 to 3 and depend on the pet 100% to do a wp something is very wrong with it all i have to say is there better be 6 to 7 Osriadon at that wp . now if you read the new MIB and Fishing poles with there on cords to fish at i cover all the baces now it Up o the Gm @eppy @Shane and @Swayze and i hope something good come out of this i tired of been on Land with nothing to do