New wood prices discussed yet?

Belge

Grandmaster
Nobody seems to be buying much of the new wood, or carpentry items... :(

Ill like to buy frost wood, any amounts, if anyone wants to sell! :)

EvilBob

Expert
30k is pretty absurd. I can probably farm 100 logs of bloodwood at 120 Lj in 1-2 hours. Seems like I need to join in on this absurdity. Id understand if it was the new 1000 log chests. Thats 800 logs on a first success try and 1600 on a 2nd try... (only 50% maybe 60% in crafting area success chance on the new chests at 120 carp).

halygon

Grandmaster
IDK, 30k Sounds pretty on target for an item that requires 1k wood and 120 carp. Add in rare wood and 30++ sounds more on target TBH.

Fattson

Grandmaster
I stand corrected then. Thanks Fatts
I wouldn't charge less than 250k for one of the legendary chests made from bloodwood. People seem to forget that the most valuable resource we've got in this game is time. Ain't mine ain't free.

EvilBob

Expert
Sounds a little outlandish for 250k... but you make a valid point. If I spend 10 hours farming the 1000 bloodwood i need... although id also collect tons of other woods in the process, id expect more than 30k... 250k still seems high.

Edit: eh... maybe 250 isn't outlandish. Hell if I know. But definitely more than 150k...

Fattson

Grandmaster
Sounds a little outlandish for 250k... but you make a valid point. If I spend 10 hours farming the 1000 bloodwood i need... although id also collect tons of other woods in the process, id expect more than 30k... 250k still seems high.

Edit: eh... maybe 250 isn't outlandish. Hell if I know. But definitely more than 150k...
50% chance....in all reality you could need 2 or even 3k to successfully make the chest. How long does it take you to farm 3k bloodwood?

EvilBob

Expert
Only consumes 800 per attempt (20% material reduction in crafting area) but need to have the full 1000 on you to try. 3k could take 24 hours or more.