Newbie pouch?

Streets

Grandmaster
How about a pouch/bag that stays with you on death? The only requirement is you can only out blessed/newbied items in it?

I like to keep my pack organized but between multiple runebooks, traped pouches, newbied dagger, house placement tool, sextant (yes I use it alot,) cloths, spell book, ring of forever, ECT. You can see how things can clutter up fast.

If we place these items in a normal bag they can be stolen or lost in a death. A newbied bag (bag of holding?) would not change change any balance within the game, does not give an advantage not does it take away from loot rules. This would simply be for us OCD people to help keep things in place.

Now the only problem... Is this even doable? Maybe a unique graphic so rogue won't even have to be distracted when snooping?

Streets

Grandmaster
For some reason I can't edit, but I wanted to stress that you should not/could not put normal items in this bag.

eppy

Grandmaster
I made this already. Its just a super dangerous item that Im not sure i want to be in game. Its just asking for a support nightmare.

Streets

Grandmaster
Fair enough, last thing anyone needs is a Pandora's box for exploiting. Plus is such a small feature to devote developer time to when it could be better utilized. Was just throwing ideas out there.

eppy

Grandmaster
Its not that its really a risk for exploiting, its that i think someone would screw up and lose 85 bazillion gold worth of blessed junk and they would cry to me. Its not worth it.