Night wolf, frenzy, ridge, dragon

Tonycakes

Grandmaster
These require 120 to tame, which is awesome giving the tamres something to actually make money off of, however they require 115 to ride. The nightbear however is the same taming/lore as a mare.

I suggest that we make all the night pets need the same taming / lore as a nightmare.

What do you think?

Avarice

Grandmaster
i think maybe tiers, like nightbear is fine, one at 105, one at 110, on at 115 and one at 120. so that every level you gain in taming, there is something new to ride/tame. i have 105 taming and 105 lore, and it would be nice if there was something at my level

Kith kannen

Master
I think they should tier them...and make them slightly different than mares...lower the dex and add some armor/hp to bears raise the strength for melee damage on wolves etc so they are slightly better than plain mares.

Lexington

Grandmaster
These require 120 to tame, which is awesome giving the tamres something to actually make money off of, however they require 115 to ride. The nightbear however is the same taming/lore as a mare.

I suggest that we make all the night pets need the same taming / lore as a nightmare.

What do you think?

+1

Bobby123

Grandmaster
I think they should tier them...and make them slightly different than mares...lower the dex and add some armor/hp to bears raise the strength for melee damage on wolves etc so they are slightly better than plain mares.

My sentiments exactly !!!