No display counter icons

Trixta101

Novice
For some reason I have no icons on my razor counters. It is turned on in razor. My bandage timer also does not work. Any help would be appreciated.

Greed

Master
Hi, what version of UO do you have? The server runs off of 7.0.15.1 so if you are using a different version of the game it is often the case in which your counters/etc will simply not be viewable. If you are using 7.0.15.1 I would recommend trying this guide if the problem persists. Also, here is a download link to the UOF client.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
its a nice guide, but it wont fix this persons problem.

I had a friend have the same problem, and he fixed it. Couldn't remember what he did though (lol). If he ever figures it out, i'll let ye know

Casor

Adept
You try to edit the item and retarget the items? Like when you add a new item to the counter items list.

Kaching

Master
Same problem when updated to latest client, and I just put BM BP SA etc in front of each reg... and actually use steam 95% of the time now.

Lexington

Grandmaster

I had a friend have the same problem, and he fixed it. Couldn't remember what he did though (lol). If he ever figures it out, i'll let ye know

You can fix this by having both the old UOF recommended and the new most recent UO clients on your PC.

In the razor welcome screen…. point the load client option to the most recent client 7.0.35.1 and point the UO data directory to the OLD 7.0.15.1 client. There is probably a better way to do it but this worked for me.

Trixta101

Novice
Thanks you everyone for your help. I will try some of tese things later and let you know how it goes. Yes I'm updated correctly

Kanjar

Neophyte
You can fix this by having both the old UOF recommended and the new most recent UO clients on your PC.

In the razor welcome screen…. point the load client option to the most recent client 7.0.35.1 and point the UO data directory to the OLD 7.0.15.1 client. There is probably a better way to do it but this worked for me.

UP

Kanjar

Neophyte

Where can I find the old client?

Also: what are the correct pathing settings to find UOF from Razer IF I start razer manually hence it's not auto-setup by the UOF Launcher?