No neighbors, 12x10 near town in Moonglow - SOLD

Einaar

Expert
Well, I had placed this house under Price Check to see its current overall worth.

As expected, I received no responses.

I hadn't planned to sell. I'm still not sure if I really want to. Right now, this plot isn't that significant; however, it's one of those plots that will quickly gain in worth as the server gains more and more players.

The specifics:

As the title says, it's a 12x10 and has no neighbors.
As the picture shows, it's on the road and not too far from the water.
Directly across the road to the North is the Guard Zone.
Following the road South will lead you right to the main City (like 5 second mounted run).
Crossing the road to the West will lead you to a solo lich spawn.
This lich cannot reach you unless you cross the road and walk a small distance.

I will start the bid at 200k and ask for increments of 20k.
I'm placing no buyout. I'm not sure its current worth.
Due to this, if I receive no bids or if the bids don't reach as high as I think possible I'm reserving the right to end this sale.

UPDATE 12/2 10:14 pm PST
Due to what the bids have reached, I'm adding a buyout of 410k
This buyout does not need to be reached; this highest bid at the end of time given will receive the house

This will go until 48 hours after the first bid is made or until an obviously decent offer is posted in response to this thread (not sent in PM).
If no bids or offers are made, this will end Wednesday night at 8pm PST. In such a case I will be keeping the house for myself and using it for my own vendors until the worth of the house has increased greatly.View attachment 36

Last edited by a moderator:

Janvandam

Expert
"just" - 220 K seems to be a fair price.

and why wasting time in watching this when u wouldnt sell the plot anyway...

u should make this thread with a real s/b where u personally would say - k i will sell it for that price.

the way it is working right now is shitty.

greetings

Hanebu

Master

Note: Please only count this bid if we can do the trade today or tomorrow. I am moving after that and I dont when the Internet will be back at my new place...

Einaar

Expert
Current high Balhalaban for 310k. First bid was made 23 hours ago, so bids end tomorrow night at 10pm PST (25 hours from this post).

Bids are getting high enough that I will certainly be selling :D

Einaar

Expert
Due to the current bids, I added a buyout of 410k. This buyout does not need to be reached; if Balhalaban stays the highest bidder, he/she will win the house.

Einaar

Expert
One house per account and you can have two accounts.
That puts Hanebu as the highest bid at 270k.

Einaar

Expert
Considering it's unlikely for Hanebu to be on after re-reading his post, the house is sold to Lucky Jim :)