(No offence) BUT, why is a dead shard beating us on creative pvm content?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAPTUN AUSTRALIA

Grandmaster
(server link)

They got MOTM!!!!

And they're doing it right!!!

Can we please get something like this running, i feel like a broken record since for probably going on 1.5 years i've been asking for it?

Last edited by a moderator:

besttherewas

Grandmaster
They got MOTM!!!!

And they're doing it right!!!

Can we please get something like this running, i feel like a broken record since for probably going on 1.5 years i've been asking for it?

I've been on uoforever because of this -oh the humiliation!

wreckognize

Grandmaster
It already happens here on a regular basis (holidays), I've even seen masks available at a 1/1000 rate before at them. The problem with running 1/1000 rares all the time is that they don't end up being rare at all.

I think the bigger point here though is that it makes literally no sense to go to uoforever for pixels. The server is dead, it's flooded with hundreds of billions of gps. Nobody in their right mind would go there just for pixels, so the action will be severely limited. I'd rather play UOF for the next week and grind enough gold to buy the same items when they come on the donation vendor just so that Adam can continue putting out way higher quality content than this fucking garbage you posted. Idiot.

GimpCent

Grandmaster
q5veZIo.jpg

Adam - you keep your peasants in line.... Got damn near peasant revolt of a sort going on here.

I just ate streak raised in the mountains of New Zealand, where they are allowed to run wild between a series of enclosed valleys. 100% natural, ran completely feral, no genetics, the herd based of cattle left on pacific island from European traders.

Mt-Egmont-Cattle-Print-.jpg

It was good

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Eh we had MOTM... IT was alright, we can do it again- but we decided to go with Dungeon bosses instead.

I think we offer way more than said server in definitely. We had MOTM but we kinda slacked on it i guess.

We could work on this again i spose, we are open to idea's for each month. Perhaps we can open a topic on this. Actually i'll do that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.