No Tracking in RDA's or Champ Areas

It seems to me now that they fixxed tracking to go 80 screens to find RDA's (great idea) that it is being used to clear champs and RDA's.
Stealing champs and RDA's are part of the game I love and come to accept. But it shouldnt be that easy. They can track the whole dung, and just clear it out. They should have to work a little harder to find you than following a tracker that can find you from 80 screens away. Also they should consider fixxing the drops to go to players even if they are outside the dungoen based on the scoring system. That would force big guilds to have to PARTICIPATE in the champ/RDA more than coming in on redline and tracking the dung clean while camping the gate with meta pets and fields.

It seems to me now that they fixxed tracking to go 80 screens to find RDA's (great idea) that it is being used to clear champs and RDA's.
Stealing champs and RDA's are part of the game I love and come to accept. But it shouldnt be that easy. They can track the whole dung, and just clear it out. They should have to work a little harder to find you than following a tracker that can find you from 80 screens away. Also they should consider fixxing the drops to go to players even if they are outside the dungoen based on the scoring system. That would force big guilds to have to PARTICIPATE in the champ/RDA more than coming in on redline and tracking the dung clean while camping the gate with meta pets and fields.

Sounds like we pissed you off good.

One guild member has a meta pet, but that char is blue (and probably 400+ ping among other things), so therefore those said "meta pets" don't attack you.

It's harder to take the spawns/rdas than it is to do them, we have dedicated chars with gm tracking to find coward exclusive blue stealthers who love to make stupid suggestions/threads such as the above.

I will enjoy taking your next spawn/rda, and can only hope for another crying thread, sincerely POWER.

TooLong

Master
It's harder to take the spawns/rdas than it is to do them,

Aww.. Poor things. UO is so rough on you...

"We have to work really hard and coordinate with this blue that has really bad ping."

The only reason it's harder to take them than to do them is because the only time POWER is active is when there's about 12 other people online. So you have to wait the 3 hours it takes the 4 of them that know about it to finish it.

Why don't you whine some more? Or maybe get active when the rest of the community is and see exactly how hard it should be to take an RDA or champ spawn.