Non Militia Blues able to use Greater Heal Wands ?

Young Star

Grandmaster
I always thought that everyone should be able to use the defensive wands, at least back when reds in factions could use them. If reds are still supposed to be excluded from using them then it should be OK to exclude non-militia blues.

The only remaining loophole I guess would be if militia members try to noto-PK non-militia blues or vice versa and militias having the extra healing option. I don't see that being a very common scenario since you an just jump on a militia toon and have your own wands.

RipGrip

Neophyte
I have been away for a few days due to legal problems. I read over these posts what's the final verdict? Or where do I go to see patch notes? Is it now non milita blues can use defensive wands?

I always thought that everyone should be able to use the defensive wands, at least back when reds in factions could use them. If reds are still supposed to be excluded from using them then it should be OK to exclude non-militia blues.

The only remaining loophole I guess would be if militia members try to noto-PK non-militia blues or vice versa and militias having the extra healing option. I don't see that being a very common scenario since you an just jump on a militia toon and have your own wands.

Reds also get attacked my mobs over blue players - this still hasn't been fixed.

@eppy

As for wands, basically just encourages ***** behaviour. If players really must have them, how about reducing the damage healed by half?

Wands really aren't going to help new/bad players as they don't use pots, let alone wands, along with many on razor, therefore not having the easy hotkeys that sallos has.

Every time i see a player use GH wands like candy, i just laugh at how much they obviously hate death on wizards online.

girana

Grandmaster
@eppy

just listen to me the master of closing loopholes.

make wands useable by everyone but only inside nocutzones (all of them) and guardzones.

the advantages:
a) easy to code
b) no loophole (if location check on target)
c) you can easy try changes without thinking how these would effect non pvpers
d) see point a)
e) see point a)

Bobby123

Grandmaster
@eppy

make wands useable by everyone but only inside nocutzones (all of them) and guardzones.

the advantages:
a) easy to code
d) see point a)
e) see point a)

I like your title Master of Closing loopholes !

@eppy

the advantages:
a) easy to code
d) see point a)
e) see point a)

I like this idea.

Also stops valhalla mages from extending their marathons to yew or skara.

Bromista

Grandmaster
5885b9b96d.jpg

Remove all wands tho for reals.