Noob pvpquestions

Jackson B

Neophyte
Hi all I started playing uo after aos and therefore am not completely familiar with the old ruletypes and certain skills which effect pvp. I have played on old ruleset shards before but I cannot remember exactly how the following skills effect pvp if someone could please explain these to me I would be very appreciative.

1 Alchemy
What % of an increase does alch give to explo pot and heal pots?

2 Stun Punch
Is inflicting a stun punch random or is there a way to que it up? if there is can you have it qued while holding an explo?

3. Inscription
What are all the pvp bonuses from it?

4. Protection and Reactive Armour
How are these implemented here?

5Deadly Poison
a. Do I need poisoning for my bladed weapon to actually inflict dp?
b. How is when dp inflicted off a melee weapon determined is it just random? is it everytime it hits trying to inflict dp?
c. Dose having poisoning allow me to throw dp fields?
d. What % chance is there to heal dp with a gm mage cure?

Last edited by a moderator:

halygon

Grandmaster
1 Alchemy
What % of an increase does alch give to explo pot and heal pots? 30% increase (supposedly)

2 Stun Punch
Is inflicting a stun punch random or is there a way to que it up? if there is can you have it qued while holding an explo? You enable it and upon next wrestle attempt, you will attempt to stun punch. So... must pass wrestle check (aka hit opponent) and then pass the stun check. Not sure of exact percentages, but it should be like 20% I think.

3. Inscription
What are all the pvp bonuses from it? Doubles the amount of spells that magical reflection can reflect. Increases duration of Reactive Armor and Protection

4. Protection and Reactive Armour
How are these implemented here? Protection allows you to be hit and your spells not be interrupted. Reactive armor reflects a percentage of physical damage taken back at the inflictor (aka enemy dexxor).

5Deadly Poison
a. Do I need poisoning for my bladed weapon to actually inflict dp? No, assuming the blade is pre-poisoned with DP. You will not, however, receive the chance to inflict poison bonus.
b. How is when dp inflicted off a melee weapon determined is it just random? is it everytime it hits trying to inflict dp? Not sure now, they just made some changes but were very vague when it came to the numbers. They say with GM poisoning you have approximately 33% chance to inflict poison.
c. Dose having poisoning allow me to throw dp fields? No.
d. What % chance is there to heal dp with a gm mage cure? 100% but 80% with a Greater Cure potion

6. How can I find this information myself? All of these questions have been asked in previous threads and/or on the wiki pages. Please perform a forum search to identify if questions like these have already been answered.