November motm cloth!

Zoobler

Grandmaster
Gotcha!

No I haven't seen it yet either :( has anyone?!?!

I'm curious of the name and color. Please post if/when you do and I'll do the same!

It exists , it is green, it probably has the same drop rate as the cloth did on earth elementals with 1/16th the number of spawns. So good luck finding one, should be very very rare.

Kernel

Adept
And no one have drop it? :(
Damn, i love bile cause i've mine Bear Mask Bile..
But is seriously so Rare?

Turner13

Grandmaster
I got a title scroll today but it wasn't designated as anything, just said "a title scroll". I was curious and dbl clicked it and it crumbled in my hands *poof* FML.

AssHat

Grandmaster
And no one have drop it? :(
Damn, i love bile cause i've mine Bear Mask Bile..
But is seriously so Rare?

dragon bile cloth was in game for less than 2 weeks, i have had a total of 14 yards of the bile cloth, i sold some and someone made an apron. there is a skull cap out there. and i have 5 yards left. i know there is a couple laying around out there :)

Zoobler

Grandmaster
Anyone catch the title on the new cloth? Devs have been creative so far I'm curious if the trend continued this month.

amonseti

Grandmaster
Its never lady of the snow.

In January it is snow elemental. Which is like 4-5 spawn.
Always have troble finding that MOTM list .. I was sure I saw "Lady of the Snow" as one of the MOTM , perhaps they changed it realizing how dumb it would have been ,, although snow elementals is not much better , thinks theres like 3 that spawn ..