Oh how I have missed thee (old UO)

Velkator

Finally a place where I think I will call home for a long time :)

Me and a friend have been taking it slowly but steady so far, re-learning the game basically, been such a long time since we last played. We tried a newer era shard a few years ago, but it just didnt feel right. This server fits us much better, as this older era is where we first played and spent most of our time at.

Have even been greeted by a few friendly players already and joined a group of people, feeling very at home already.
Soon the new player status will expire tho, and will feel the harshness that is UO at it roots hehe. Will be fun times.

See you all out there!

Dax_VonRoof

Grandmaster
Welcome back to UO bro. Im glad that you and your friend found this shard a good place to call your new home. If theres anything that yall need crafted, hit me up. I can make anything in the game and I dont mind making yall some free stuff. Best of luck and safe journies to you both!

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
I hear you Velkator - I've only been back to UO for 2 months now, after being away for 15 years, this place definitely felt like home right away. There's a lot to re-learn, if I can help you with anything, or even share in some of those experiences, let me know, there is still a ton that I haven't scratched the surface of again, and it's fun sharing in those experiences with similar people!