Old Chessy Players

Eladamri

Neophyte
I was Eladamri in AoD. Looking to catch up with any old players and looking forward to meeting you guys in-game.

Fattson

Grandmaster
I was Eladamri in AoD. Looking to catch up with any old players and looking forward to meeting you guys in-game.
I played chessy. My main was evilruleystyle. Had a small pvm and crafting guild (big surprise there) but I don't remember the name of it. Played from 97-right before aos. Another fatts guy, @Tac0bell also played on chessy.

Eladamri

Neophyte
No, I don't think so. I didn't post on stratics. Just played on Chesapeake and was in AoD - Army of Darkness with Mr. Crowley, Rubik, knifey and spooney and many more.

CAPTUN AUSTRALIA

Grandmaster

I was:

AWKWARD SEX in AoD, i remember you dearly; a lower-level type, but appreciated none-the-less. You had a penchant for all things "Hanson" back in the day - as
weird as it was.

Eladamri

Neophyte
I was:

AWKWARD SEX in AoD, i remember you dearly; a lower-level type, but appreciated none-the-less. You had a penchant for all things "Hanson" back in the day - as
weird as it was.

Lol. I don't remember liking Hanson, but I think we used to make fun of Hanson a lot. I think I remember you, too. I was pretty decent. Usually was the group healer. I had long purple hair and an orange goatee.

Poon Doctor

Master
Depends on what era.

I moved to Chesapeake from Atlantic when UOR came out.

Usually I was PvPing, either in factions or chaos/order, if not that then I was dueling at Jhelom farms. Then after the OSI 2v2 tourney and AoS just ended up Pking at champ spawns and around Brit & Yew Gate.

Usually I ran around with Ralick.

I ended up selling at the end of AoS before that ninja stuff came out.

Eladamri

Neophyte
Depends on what era.

I moved to Chesapeake from Atlantic when UOR came out.

Usually I was PvPing, either in factions or chaos/order, if not that then I was dueling at Jhelom farms. Then after the OSI 2v2 tourney and AoS just ended up Pking at champ spawns and around Brit & Yew Gate.

Usually I ran around with Ralick.

I ended up selling at the end of AoS before that ninja stuff came out.

I definitely remember you. I started playing right before T2A came out, and quit around 2004/5

Last edited by a moderator:

Tac0bell

Grandmaster
Some familiar old names in here

Sadly I was just a child trying to learn the game alone in 2000-2001, wasn't in any famous guild or anything

main char was Sir-Math