Old school player

Iniak

Neophyte
Hello everyone,

I have been on the server now for about 2 months. I was an old Lake Superior player on OSI. I started right after T2A came out and played for several years. I went back to OSI a few years ago and messed around with a solo champ spawn character but I lost interest pretty quick. Item insurance and keeping your gear really made the game lose its sense of danger and excitement.

More recently I have played WoW on and off since it's release doing mythic raiding and arenas. I also spent a lot of time playing Guild Wars 2. Both games are great in their own right but I still got bored. That is when I randomly came upon UOForever searching for freeshards. I was surprised there was such an active server.

After being here for a bit I am a huge fan of the server, I have donated and I plan on continuing for the foreseeable future.

Thanks to everyone who makes this server so populated and vibrant.

-Iniak-

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I have been on the server now for about 2 months. I was an old Lake Superior player on OSI. I started right after T2A came out and played for several years. I went back to OSI a few years ago and messed around with a solo champ spawn character but I lost interest pretty quick. Item insurance and keeping your gear really made the game lose its sense of danger and excitement.

More recently I have played WoW on and off since it's release doing mythic raiding and arenas. I also spent a lot of time playing Guild Wars 2. Both games are great in their own right but I still got bored. That is when I randomly came upon UOForever searching for freeshards. I was surprised there was such an active server.

After being here for a bit I am a huge fan of the server, I have donated and I plan on continuing for the foreseeable future.

Thanks to everyone who makes this server so populated and vibrant.

-Iniak-
Welcome Iniak,
Who were your toons on LS? I played a toon with the same name, and also DarkSky, Darkvirtues, I was the leader of LM back then, and were a large warring guild there.

KoldesLives

Journeyman
I have a similar story to yours - I love the danger and excitement of being able to lose everything. It's also great not to be SO dependent on items like the era of insurance. Basing it much more on skill is great. I just came back a couple of weeks ago and have been enjoying every moment. I cannot get enough. Welcome back to UO!

Iniak

Neophyte
My chars I played the most were Valor, Res Killer and Bobby Fisher... it was my second account as my first account was banned for macroing. My original characters were Kroviniak, North Wind.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
Welcome. I was doing a bushido dexer back in 2010. Could solo despise pretty easy and still pvp. Was a fun class but i agree about the item insurance and what not. Hope you enjoy your stay.