Old school tamer trying to find a living on UOF.

Volros

Neophyte
Hey all, pretty casual player here. Been on UOF for about a year already and to the point of searching out a coveted QS relic... things are too bloody rare and expensive but I'm looking forward to god mode! Anyways, you may see me running around and hopefully you take some mercy on me should you pk me... spare the pets, haha.

Daddys Money

Grandmaster
You would benefit by joining a guild. Running champs with a guild will eventually get a relic, or enough powerscrolls to sell for what you need.

Volros

Neophyte
You would benefit by joining a guild. Running champs with a guild will eventually get a relic, or enough powerscrolls to sell for what you need.
It's crossed my mind... problem is I may only get on an evening or two a week. Don't want to have to buy my way into a guild or then be criticized for not being on for certain times. Do you know of any successful champ raiding guilds with no entry fees and loose attendance policies? If those can be met, maybe one with little drama as well, haha, but that might be asking too much...

Thanks for the suggestion!

Daddys Money

Grandmaster
I would search the forums. I’m in City, and it’s very friendly group that raids everyday, and doesn’t have a mandatory amount of time play required. Not sure if we’re openly recruiting, but I’m sure you can find someone with a guild tag to ask.