Once Upon a Time

Bubbles

Master
long, long ago a PVM dude met a PVP dude on a UO FREE SHARD. Soon the shard failed and the PVP dude told the PVM dude to move over to UO Forever. Once there, the PVM dude made a new tamer and eventually farmed gold hand over fist. The PVM dude didn't have to learn PVP cause anytime he had a problem the PVP dude would "take care of it". Eventually the PVM dude had enough money to buy up the neighbors property and place a keep. With the help of the PVP dude a cellar was purchased as well as other houses obtained in same location. Over time the PVM dude would make items for the PVP dude for his help and décor. At the same time the PVP dude continued to help the PVM dude and it seemed like a great working friendship. Little did the PVM dude know, there was an evil side to the PVP dude and all of this was for an evil purpose. As time went on the PVM dude began to socialize more with his guild, which the PVP dude was not part of. He began to farm more with other friends, but still continued to make items and give gold to the PVP dude. Then one day the PVM dude became leader of the guild. This is when the sunshine turned to rain, for you see, the PVP dude decided it was now time to exercise his self given right of entitlement. The PVP told the PVM dude to "kick everyone from the guild and resign", but the PVM dude didn't want to do this. He knew it would affect friendships with the PVM dude and others within the guild. this was not fair or a kind thing to do to anyone. Confused, the PVM dude continued his farming and playing with other friends, he even began using the TS and bonds began to solidify. Every day the PVM dude was confronted in game and on AIM with rants about how evil the guild was and its alliance members, that it was cursed and that's why the old GM gave it up. That it was falling apart and the GM bailed on it and others in it. It was given to the PVM dude to hold the bag when it crashed. The PVM dude replied, "but its still got good people in it, people who help, farm and look out for each other". "Crash it, end them all" said the PVP dude. Doing what is right the PVM dude said no, he would not hurt loyal members and friends. The PVP dude then lashed out saying, "members of the alliance are here to harm you, they are not good." "KICK THEM OUT" Ive given you everything, ive killed for you and you have to do me this one thing and kick them all out!" "I am entitled to this so make it happen" When the PVM dude refused he was bombarded with AIM messages and in game visits full of rants and doomsaying.

Then like that the friendship was ended by the PVP dude because the PVM dude stood by his morals and ethics, he choose to do what was right for the guild and its members. Since then the PVP dude continues to send random rants via AIM and today paid a visit again to the PVM dudes home.

The moral.. keep an eye for the wolf in sheeps clothing. Anyone who cant relax and see this is a game and virtual "beefs" cant be settled by enacting your rage to puppet another to do your evil bidding. Stay true to your path and RL eithics.. relax from the game when it becomes so engrained in your life that you cant see the line between reality and fantasy. I am still a good person and sleep just fine

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
long, long ago a PVM dude met a PVP dude on a UO FREE SHARD. Soon the shard failed and the PVP dude told the PVM dude to move over to UO Forever. Once there, the PVM dude made a new tamer and eventually farmed gold hand over fist. The PVP dude didn't have to learn PVP cause anytime he had a problem the PVP dude would "take care of it". Eventually the PVM dude had enough money to buy up the neighbors property and place a keep. With the help of the PVP dude a cellar was purchased as well as other houses obtained in same location. Over time the PVM dude would make items for the PVP dude for his help and décor. At the same time the PVP dude continued to help the PVM dude and it seemed like a great working friendship. Little did the PVM dude know, there was an evil side to the PVP dude and all of this was for an evil purpose. As time went on the PVM dude began to socialize more with his guild, which the PVP dude was not part of. He began to farm more with other friends, but still continued to make items and give gold to the PVP dude. Then one day the PVM dude became leader of the guild. This is when the sunshine turned to rain, for you see, the PVP dude decided it was not time to exercise he self given right of entitlement. The PVP told the PVM dude to "kick everyone from the guild and resign", but the PVM dude didn't want to do this. He knew it would affect friendships with the PVM dude and others within the guild. this was not fair or a kind thing to do to anyone. Confused, the PVM dude continued his farming and playing with other friends, he even began using the TS and bonds began to solidify. Every day the PVM dude was confronted in game and on AIM with rants about how evil the guild was and its alliance members, that it was cursed and that's why the old GM gave it up. That it was falling apart and the GM bailed on it and others in it. It was given to the PVM dude to hold the bag when it crashed. The PVM dude replied, "but its still got good people in it, people who help, farm and look our for each other". "Crash it, end them all" said the PVP dude. Doing what is right the PVP dude said no, he would not hurt loyal members and friends. The PVP dude then lashed out saying, "members of the alliance are here to harm you, they are not good." "KICK THEM OUT" Ive given you everything, ive killed for you and you have to do me this one thing and kick them all out!" "I am entitled to this so make it happen" When the PVM dude refused he was bombarded with AIM messages and in game visits full of rants and doomsaying.

Then like that the friendship was ended by the PVP dude because the PVM dude stood by his morals and ethics, he choose to do what was right for the guild and its members. Since then the PVP dude continues to send random rants via AIM and today paid a visit again to the PVM dudes home.

The moral.. keep an eye for the wolf in sheeps clothing. Anyone who cant relax and see this is a game and virtual "beefs" cant be settled by enacting your rage to puppet another to do your evil bidding. Stay true to your path and RL eithics.. relax from the game when it becomes so engrained in your life that you cant see the line between reality and fantasy. I am still a good person and sleep just fine

I am sorry this is a common occurrence, when others feel the entitlement to tell others how to play this game. Forget that this is a sandbox game and players should be able to play it how they feel..... crazy comes to mind.

Just go on with your game and keep to your moral compass, believe it or not even pkers have one. what you described is a socially awkward person that feels they have to control.Be the: be all ,end all word in this game.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Taking a stab at it, sounds like @wreckognize (even though I wouldn't call casting EVs from the safety of someone else's house PvP)

Guild he wanted to undermine: could be any guild I think he has been shunned from nearly all of them.

Paying creepy visits outside players homes is definitely his game.

Bubbles

Master
It has an ability to delete logs on both devices when either party chooses to be "off record" once u close it. So not history for either party

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Bromista

Grandmaster
Did @wreckognize fall apart after this major fail? Orrrrr what?

Dude has been taking a beating on the forums last few months but I just know he's gonna pop in with some really witty shit to say or maybe he'll pop in just to rest on the laurels of his swamp castle (lol)

We haven't seen the last of Hanesboi.

BTW @Bubbles is the guild in question TBA? You must be BrownEye?