Once Upon a Time

tankian

Grandmaster
PVP guy is also a big ass liar who also thinks he knows everything and thinks he is UOF's most valuable player

Last edited by a moderator:

Cinder

Master
Such is the life in UOF..

So many fun times, so many great friends.

Or so you think. :)

There are very few people in UOF who you can actually call or trust as a true friend.

So many players have "ulterior" motives, and you are their puppet to use and abuse till they have what they want.
Then "poof' you are no longer of any value or use to them. They move on to new fun and adventures.
The pain is real.

Bubbles I know who you are, and you are one of the 'few' I actually would trust with most anything I have.
You are a good person and a great leader.

I am sorry you have had to feel the pain of mistrust, and disloyalty.

Ultima Online is a great game, and there are many great friendships formed with in it.

I have proof of this from years of close friends that I have met irl, and some I have only known through a computer or on games.
But they are true friends to me. I love some of them as much or more then I love people I know irl.

Dust off my friend and move on. We have all been where you are at some time in our UOF adventures.
Forgive and forget those who cause you pain, and stay with those who make your game play and life more pleasurable!!|
You can find me if you ever wish to join in some pvm fun. :)

Bromista

Grandmaster
Ahhh I didn't think he would play it like a ***** but Hanes is back on the forums...but on his alt acct @Pennywize...thought you would have more gall than that, man. Sad.

Hey man done any whirlpools lately? :oops:

Faytality

Staff member
Ahhh I didn't think he would play it like a ***** but Hanes is back on the forums...but on his alt acct @Pennywize...thought you would have more gall than that, man. Sad.

Hey man done any whirlpools lately? :oops:
If that is him then it makes sense. Use to have a dog house outside my home that insta spawned a dog and he was macroing killing it over and over farming statues.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Want some entertainment?

First time he was addressed before I knew it was him.
http://www.uoforum.com/threads/vesper-invasion-rewards.72752/page-5#post-545476

Notice how he is also replying to the thread on his alt acct.

And here's the big reveal towards the end of the thread.
http://www.uoforum.com/threads/vesper-invasion-rewards.72752/page-7#post-545734

I am not surprised by anything that I have heard of him doing or seen him do myself. Farming insta-spawning dogs for statues? Lololol....

You have the z-axis exploit with a rune marked on marble island temple roof to kill wyrms without them fighting back, seen him using the old door trick to do the same thing, he has boated cursed ones from booty to solo whirlpools with them, abuses a ship-boarding macro as a getaway when he fails at PKing in dungeons with entrances near water. What else...

Well there was the big one where he earned all his ill-gotten wealth by scamming items off the gold sink vendor and ratting the koreans out for doing it. They probably discovered it and he threw em under the bus and I assume he got to keep a lot of their stuff.

No matter what he does he resorts to exploits that he does not report to staff unless it can benefit him greatly, as it did in the last example. I guess he couldn't ride the fumes of that ill-gotten wealth any longer so he had to get creative.

What is so hard about working for the things you have and not being a creep/stalker? And why so bitter and hateful?

@wreckognize account get forum banned or what?

K A Z

Grandmaster
Want some entertainment?

First time he was addressed before I knew it was him.
http://www.uoforum.com/threads/vesper-invasion-rewards.72752/page-5#post-545476

Notice how he is also replying to the thread on his alt acct.

And here's the big reveal towards the end of the thread.
http://www.uoforum.com/threads/vesper-invasion-rewards.72752/page-7#post-545734

I am not surprised by anything that I have heard of him doing or seen him do myself. Farming insta-spawning dogs for statues? Lololol....

You have the z-axis exploit with a rune marked on marble island temple roof to kill wyrms without them fighting back, seen him using the old door trick to do the same thing, he has boated cursed ones from booty to solo whirlpools with them, abuses a ship-boarding macro as a getaway when he fails at PKing in dungeons with entrances near water. What else...

Well there was the big one where he earned all his ill-gotten wealth by scamming items off the gold sink vendor and ratting the koreans out for doing it. They probably discovered it and he threw em under the bus and I assume he got to keep a lot of their stuff.

No matter what he does he resorts to exploits that he does not report to staff unless it can benefit him greatly, as it did in the last example. I guess he couldn't ride the fumes of that ill-gotten wealth any longer so he had to get creative.

What is so hard about working for the things you have and not being a creep/stalker? And why so bitter and hateful?

@wreckognize account get forum banned or what?

the KL story is one of UOFs darkest moments !

Pennywize

Expert
unfortunately, i am not hanes. Its become obvious some people have no life outside of uo or its forums. have fun with your whacky conspiracies.