WTS ONE OF THE RAREST MOUNT ON SERVER ! S/B 23 mil !!!

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Very rare item... Very high cost to get the item... It's only downfall is you can get a horse a few hue colors off this one for about... 20 mill cheaper..

this will be one of the hardest items to sell in UOF history.. (other than complete garbage items)

free bump - leet rare

Someone is jealous ........

haha

P.S Its ok to be pked at spawns ..... Just a game ! take it easy dude :)

Bromista

Grandmaster
He's not wrong though.

You sure did spend a lot to get this but it really is going to be a hard sell. You will probably have to find and interesting trade or just enjoy it yourself.

Make an outfit to go with it maybe?

Bobby123

Grandmaster
He's not wrong though.

You sure did spend a lot to get this but it really is going to be a hard sell. You will probably have to find and interesting trade or just enjoy it yourself.

Make an outfit to go with it maybe?

good idea brom !

MAYBE I WILL JUST DO THAT !

You are such a nice person afterall !

Bromista

Grandmaster
I just hate to see you struggle and wish you all the best.

No lies, no troll.

You do kinda make things hard on yourself sometimes lol ;)

wreckognize

Grandmaster
100, billion, doll hairs

nice ethy man wouldn't be trading such a ballin item for gold tho, if i still owned yew mall I would have likely offered up one of the houses for it. Great bargaining tool!

poogoblin

Master
Very rare item... Very high cost to get the item... It's only downfall is you can get a horse a few hue colors off this one for about... 20 mill cheaper..

this will be one of the hardest items to sell in UOF history.. (other than complete garbage items)

free bump - leet rare

Agreed, not sure why they wouldn't have made this Xmas green for all the time and effort this took it should look a lot more unique than it currently does.

Free bump