Orc Rift Scores

I was disappointed that robes of base yellow were not handed out when you join the rebellion kinda a mass faction kinda thing but still uber fun

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Only died like 3 times had fun! Lovers the feed and so proud you made it to last orc standing you butt mad thx for pulling your map to the side :-D

Hahaha half a fifth and 6 drinks makes it not so good on the speaky of the English who ha

Kairus

Adept
What are kill counts? i thught it was gona matter too... Did the damage to big orcs count too ?

Nice event though

Qualtar

Master
Welp #86 on Orc damage, not epic but kinda cool. I have not played in 7-8 years. The server is really a hoot guise. The lag was tolerable, but was funny how fast the orc players could move. I thought it was also very humorous that some of the orc players were pretty lame, while others were owning fools. Over all I rate the event a 7 on a 1-10 score scale. NO freaking TAMERS..Tamers get in the way, block kills, and over all are simply annoying, and cause even further lag..Dont get me wrong, I have had tamers and they are great fun, but know your place people. Its hard enough with 80 people on a damn screen to target an orc without 20 dragons blocking view. No guards, why the hell would there be guards during a freaking invasion anyway?? LOL...The fools would be helping to defend. An invasion is a free for all, this aint no Tram bullshit people. We play here for risk. There is nothing like the rush of getting chased. Players band together and defend against the griefers. NO reds though. Unfair advantage because these fools will band together and just ruin the event. Anyway..My 2 cents, flame away.

Don't care about dragon's blocking the screen took me about 5 mins to make a macro to attack them orcs like yub'yub lol can't wait to kill you next orc event

Decreamos

Grandmaster
I say this becomes, at the very least, an annual event where the orcs come together for an invasion.

How about this...
So the orcs took two cities...Cove and one other. I say that the orcs KEEP those cities until the next invasion where the humans would then have a chance to reclaim them (and the orcs can still work on taking other cities). I dunno, just adds a RP experience to it all. I loved the event.

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
number 88! YA im happy i even did any...
Quote for truth. Awsome event, i took the wrong char for it, but still fun. I made the top 100 at least. where is the building healing stats? I spent one point trying to recover one building. wanted to see if anyone else did heals on those.

Borg of Synx

Neophyte
Ended up 18 for both orc AND rift damage lol. Was really fun despite the constant running around and recalling non stop, which i had enough of during the christmas event lol. I would love to see more like this.