Orcs-Looking for Ideas

WahRuk

Apprentice
Ug Der Oomies,

So we are about to hit our 1,000,000 gold goal from tribuut and klompN (actually when the yew vendor house sells 1.2m http://www.uoforum.com/threads/yew-vendor-house-near-moongate.69634/). It has always been our plan once we hit 1 mill to do something to give it back but we need ideas.

Our ideas so far have been:

"Make it Rain!" where we stealth up on oomies we find in dungeons and start yelling Hoowah! while dropping a bunch of checks on the ground around them.

"Orc Bounty" where just for one day we trade orc heads for big checks. Fresh heads only.

"The Orc Hunt" where we keep the checks in gold bags in our inventory and when you kill one of us you get a big payday.

So if you guys like any of these or have an idea of your own please lets us know. We would like to do this soon before Gu'thug loses his mind. It's too much shinnies for him to handle.

Swayze

Grandmaster
Awesome ideas. Orc's are the only RP's I like.

They are also the only ones that actually RP. I love what the ORCs do.

One thing I would love to see is remove the no-mount zone and just have ORCs ride wolves. Never really understood why they don't do this.

Cack

Grandmaster

One thing I would love to see is remove the no-mount zone and just have ORCs ride wolves. Never really understood why they don't do this.
They eat the wolves. Wolves don't like that

Kael

Master

Doesn't fit the play style. Can't stealth up on players and ambush mounted.

Kael

Master
After seeing that video of defending the fort I think it would be fun to have something tied in with that. Maybe even see if staff could assist by taking the gold from the orc's and having random spawn within the fort drop checks of 5k-50k as loot on their bodies.

Players would then not only need to worry about killing spawn for rewards but also the orc's defending the fort.

Cack

Grandmaster
Should also make that a monthly event,random time. Only the orcs and staff would know .
(Not necessarily the check rewards though)

Kilike

Grandmaster

Agreed. The original URK Clan didn't stealth or ride mounts, but it's kinda cool I guess. How active are our orcs here? Daily? I might look into making one.

Also all 3 ideas seem fun, but voting Orc Hunt

Sent from my SM-G900P

Kilike

Grandmaster
Should also make that a monthly event,random time. Only the orcs and staff would know .
(Not necessarily the check rewards though)
Monthly orc invasions on a town, lead by the orc clan would be pretty cool.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Nappaca

Grandmaster
look like the orcs going to be well hunted that day. I hope no one stats them or the gold would stop coming

If your looking to give back, maybe try helping the companions.
I can throw some ideas for you lets see.
*Make your own events like (King of the fortress) <Roleplay only
*Do Scavenger hunts
* Hand out bags of gifts to players on holidays
* Make quest
* Make Bulk orders for people ( Ask people to make you so and so or get items pay them good)
Ill keep thinking

WahRuk

Apprentice
The Orc Hunt seems to be the favorite (my favorite as well =] ). So lets go with that. I have already set up the checks and the bags. If we have a big turn out of orcs I may change the amounts around but right now I have a bunch in the range of 15k - 100k (only one 100k check). There is also talk of including some bod cloth items and semi rares in the bags as well.

The date we are going to shoot for is Sunday Nov. 15th 2015 (had to put the year so Gu'lark doesn't get confused) Most likely around 6 PM central time US. That would be 12am Monday GMT for the european orcs we have. This is a tentative time and is not set in stone right now. I'll post again when the date gets a little closer.

Jongi09

Master
I'll be around on my orc before hand, but 12am Monday is late for me when I have work the next day!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Weland

Grandmaster
Since you guys love to stealth around you could have roaming orcs with gear or gold in their inventory that if tracked and killed you get a bad ass weapon or armor. If you guys don't see too many trackers you could just pop out and scream Booga Booga and hide again to get people to swarm the area.