OSI style house ?

Kylliriaan

Neophyte
Hello
Can i put an OSI house on this server without risk of "destruction" ? if yes where buy it ? because the architect say me isnt a good idea ^^

I dont want block per block house isnt butifful :s

Thx

Yes you can! Don't buy the house deed though, as if you get rid of it the deed will only sell at half the value. Use the house placement tool and you will get more of your money back when you upgrade! The placement tool can be bought at the architect. It is also blessed, unlike deeds, so you don't have to worry about dying and loosing it.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

Darkarna

Grandmaster
With the right sized plot, you can pretty much create any OSI style housing using customization. I replicated a Yew styled house in.. yew :p

drasked

Grandmaster
Yes you can! Don't buy the house deed though, as if you get rid of it the deed will only sell at half the value. Use the house placement tool and you will get more of your money back when you upgrade! The placement tool can be bought at the architect. It is also blessed, unlike deeds, so you don't have to worry about dying and loosing it.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

I was under the impression that placing a classic house with the placement tool and then destroying the house will also leave you with a deed that doesn't sell for the original price;

2fxpm2R.png

drasked

Grandmaster
o shit i have buy the placement tool :s are u sure ?

If you want a classic house, its cheaper to buy the deed from a vendor in a town with low taxes compared to the placement tool;

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/housing-prices-of-sosaria.68329

I think these prices are not static and depend on faction warfare, just check some different towns to see where it is cheaper.

Unless there is a difference between demolishing a classic house placed with deed and placed with a placement tool its just a trade off between a cheaper house and the risk of placing it with a deed (can be stolen/lost)

Edit:
Having a placement tool is always good, you don't want to search for possible locations with a house deed in your inventory. You can use the placement tool to see if a house could fit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Young Star

Grandmaster
If you have a specific house yes it is cheaper to just get the deed but you do have the risk of it getting stolen or lost if you get killed. You do kind of get hosed on the house if you ever want to convert it to a plot for custom housing.

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
buy the tool and run around looking for a spot for your type of house. once you find it, mark a rune and go buy the deed. then go back and place it. cheapest way to do it, but obviously risky.

whether using the tool or buying the deed is the same when you demolish it..it still gives you a deed back. and selling back to the shop will give you like half the price of the deed.

Young Star

Grandmaster
Would be nice to be able to convert it to a plot. I like the 2 story villa but the lock down limit is low. If I could do it over I think I would try to just copy the floor plan on a slightly bigger plot with more locks downs.

drasked

Grandmaster
Just to follow up on this;

I recently placed a custom 7x7 and demolished it (no walls or anything build, just the plot) and got the full 90k back. So the warning message is not correct.